UnderLust Papyrus x Tween! Protective! Reader

You were running with your little sister in your arms. No freaking monster would listen to you. All they wanted was to f**k with you. Wait... how does a (8-14) year old know that? Well, you looked it up. You left the ruins to get help. Why do you need help? Because the fall impact from that hole stopped your sister's heart. "Help me! Please! ANYONE!" You yelled as you ran. What was worse was that you could feel your sister getting colder. Tears were streaming as you brought your sister closer to you.

"P..please... a..anyone..."

You blinked away the tears when you heard a group of monsters coming. By the looks of it, they looked like a group of rapists. Automatically your face changed and you brought your sister closer. "What do you want?" You asked lowly, making sure to keep a distance. "Us? Oh nothing. We just want to help." One of the group member taunted. You took a step back before seeing the group surround you. "Well shit." You sprinted forward and got passed two group members, you didn't stop running for nothing. Eventually you lost the group and saw two skeletons talking.

"Hey! Can you help me?!" The two skeletons turned to you as you ran over. The two could clearly see the sweat rolling down your face and how purple your arms were from holding your sister. "M..my sister's heart i..isn't beating. P..please help." That's when you fainted. The taller one caught you as the shorter one held your sister.

Papyrus's POV:

I caught the girl as she finished her sentence. Sans caught the younger girl and examined her. "Pap," I looked over at Sans as he wrapped his jacket around the younger girl, "I'll take this kid to Alph. You take that one home." I nodded and picked the girl up bridal style. Sans teleported before I started back home. Patrol would have to wait.

As I walked with this girl in my arms, I noticed her (h/c) hair looked like it has been pulled and her arms had bruises showing someone tried to painfully or forcefully grab her. I rose a curious eyebrow at this before reaching my home and resting the girl on the couch.

As I cooked, I wondered why that girl had those bruises. Maybe she tried to escape someone? Perhaps not.

Author POV:

You woke up to the smell of food. You sat up and saw you were on a couch. A... very light green couch. "Oh. Hello human!" You looked over to see the tall skeleton from before. "I am Papyrus." "I'm (y/n)." That's when the door opened and closed. "Sista!" Tears sprinkled your eyes as you turned, jumped over the couch, and hugged your sister like no tomorrow. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you! THANK YOU!" You repeated as your sister hugged you back. "You're welcome kid, but thank Papyrus. He was the one you kept you going."

You turned around, with your sister in your arms, and smiled at Papyrus. "Thank you Papyrus." Papyrus nodded and offered you a place to stay. You and your suster accepted with joy.

You couldn't be more happier.