Reapertale

You weren't a god, you were just an immortal, like Chara. In speaking of Chara, she returned to your home. "Chara. This isn't right." You growled, Chara looked at you confused. "What are you talking about? The gods betrayed us." Chara replied, you clutched your fists and glared at Chara. "Chara, our time was up! Those reapers were doing their job! Thanks to you, we're never going to be at 'peace'!" You barked back, Chara only smiled. "Oh. I see!~ You're siding with the gods and betraying your own sister-" "My sister is gone and replaced with a demon." "Rude."

You looked away before summoning a small knife, Chara's eyes widened as you sighed. "I have to stop you. So, I shall show those reapers where you are." Chara started to cry. "No, don't do it!" You sighed and stabbed yourself in the gut, pain hit you so hard you fell to the ground. Chara dropped the scythe and ran to your side, you glared at her with the small amount of energy you had. "N..no..." A tall skeleton in a black cloak and a red scarf appeared, surprise to see the two children from such a time ago.

"You! Stay back!" Chara hissed, you winced and shifted until you were able to sit up. "I'm sorry human. I have a job." The reaper said calmly, walking over slowly, Chara sighed and grabbed her scythe before disappearing. You looked up at the reaper before he got to your level of height. "Why did you kill yourself? When you are immortal?" The reaper asked, you noticed that this reaper was a skeleton. "I... I wanted to... st..stop Chara... I nee..needed a way to bring.... sa..sans here..." You replied, "Well then. I'm not Sans. I'm Papyrus." You nodded slowly.

Papyrus removed the knife and placed his hand on the wound. Surprisingly, you felt the wound healing. Papyrus soon picked you up bridal style, you yelped and putted your arms around Papyrus's neck. Unknown to you, that action caused the skeleton to blush a deep orange. "I think it would be best if I hide you from Undyne and the others..." Papyrus suggested, hoping you wouldn't notice his blush. "Why?" You asked, looking up at him. You noticed the orange on his face, was it a blush? "The gods are angry that Chara killed Toriel. They wouldn't want to see a human right now." "Oh. Ok."

Months had passed since Papyrus hid you in his home. You had eventually met Sans since he came home early one day. At first, he didn't trust you until he noticed your clothing. It was mostly white with a gold ribbon as a belt, it kinda looked like Undyne's robe. Today you were talking to Sans about Papyrus. "I.. don't why I feel... calmer around him..." You admitted after Sans played the 'Twenty Questions' game with you. "So... You like my bro?" Sans asked, you gave him an embarrassed nod.

"Heh. Dont worry (y/n). He seems to like you too." "Wait what-?" You blinked before looking around. He was gone, AGAIN! "Why do you do that at the worst time..?" You asked yourself before hearing Papyrus coming home, you smiled and got up before seeing Papyrus holding many flowers of different colors. "AH! THERE YOU ARE (Y/N)! FOR YOU!" Papyrus said cheerfully, you smiled until the flowers wilted at your touch. "OH. I-I'M SORRY HUMAN.." "It..It's ok Pap." You looked down before Papyrus wrapped his arms around you. "Human," you took notice that his tone changed "I love you."

"I love you too Papyrus."