Underswap

You, Chara, and Blue were waiting for Papyrus to come home for movie night when there was loud banging at the door. "PAPYRUS?" You got up and slowly got to the door, peeking through the peep hole, you saw... A ROBBER! "Guys! Get to the basement!" You whispered, Blue and Chara nodded and got in.

You were about to get to the phone when the door was brought down. "Give me what you got!" "Please! We don't want any trouble!" The man grabbed the collar of your shirt and lifted you off your feet. "Then give me what I want!" "Hey, Buddy..." You turned your head and saw Papyrus, looking like he was in a genocide route. "I W O U L D P U T H E R D O W N..."

The robber laughed until his soul turned blue, you were dropped as Papyrus used his magic to throw the robber out... a window... "You ok, kiddo?" You stood up and boy were you mad! You were about to sat something when Papyrus was suddenly kissing you, a mad blush rose from your cheeks until you kissed back.

Papyrus played with your hair until you pulled away. "Can't stay mad at me forever sweet heart." "Who said I was mad?"

Extra:

"BEST MOVIE EVER!" Chara and Blueberry exclaimed, you and Papyrus both blushed and yelped as Chara held a recording camera.
.
..
...
Sometimes you were going to go genocide on her...