Swapfell (Request from my cousin)

(You r great at gymnastics thanks to my cous)

You and Temmie walked down the path until you reach one of Sans's deadly traps. "Hooman. No." You smirked and took a few steps back. "HOOMAN, NO!" "Hooman, yes!" You speeded forward, giving Temmie time to hide in your bag. Before you even stepped on the pressure plate, you did a front flip before grabbing a pole, using it, you swung high and landed on a tree branch. You leaned against the tree, watching Sans and Papyrus walking to the trap, not even seeing you. "HOW DID THE HUMAN PASS WITHOUT LEAVING A TRAIL ON THE OTHER SIDE?!" "I don't know M'Lord."

Papyrus looked at you in the tree, see in you winking and doing the 'shhh' motion. Papyrus smiled and watched his brother trying to figure out how you did this. "Hey M'Lord, maybe she's hiding." Papyrus suggested, you silently snickered as you sat in the branch and kept your bag closed. "OF COURSE! THEY ARE HIDING FROM THE TERRIBLE SANS!" 'He's terrible at planning his traps. That's for sure.' You sat and giggled as Sans gave up and ordered Papyrus to keep an eye socket out if he saw you.

After a few minutes, Papyrus waved to you, saying 'Coast is clear!' You smiled and leaped off the branch, grabbing the pipe from before and swinging yourself to land next to him. "Good job on tricking M'Lord kiddo." Temmie got out of your bag and plopped in the snow, "Temmie is gonna be sick..." You and Papyrus started to laugh until Temmie threw a bag of Temmie Flakes at you. "OW!" Papyrus snickered as you all sat under a nearby tree.

"Ya know kid... You kinda make my life less painful." "How so, Papyrus?" Papyrus flicked his cigarette away and turned to face you. "Because you make my heart flip." You huffed, knowing that was a pun. "Seriously Papyrus?" Papyrus chuckled and putted his hand on your cheek, he smirked at a line of blush crossing your face. "You know you love me." "Yeah... I know..." You both leaned into each other and kissed, it lasted a few seconds though.

"PAPYRUS! YOU FOUND THE HUMAN!"

"Sorry M'Lord, I captured them first."

"Why you..."