Underfell

(You r a were wolf and Frisk's sister)

You were walking next to Frisk, who was holding Flowey in a boot. The fur on your hood flowed with the Snowdin wind. Your arms were exposed due to no sleeves. "How are you not cold?" Flowey asked, you shrugged until a nerve went off. Something wasn't right. "(Y/n)?" You all started hearing snow crunching and metal clanging. 'Holy fluff balls' "RUN!" You and Frisk took off, Flowey attached himself to Frisk's arm so Frisk had less to carry. "FRISK! KEEP RUNNING! I'LL HOLD HER OFF!" You slid to turn around, taking off your jacket, you showed your scars and the wolf bite on your shoulder.

You growled as your wolf paws, ears, and tail grew. Frisk and Flowey were already in Snowdin as you fought Undyne. 'I will never let Undyne get to Frisk...'

Using your paws, you grabbed her spear and threw it back, soon dodging more attacks. Your ears perked back as your (color of magic) claws grew, using them, you would had swiped Undyne if she hadn't of used her spears to block the scratch. "Give up, mutt!" "Never!" Your tail swayed as your claws went back to normal, taking a deep breath, using all of your power, your eyes went pure red as a dark aura grew around you. "L E T S S E E I F Y O U C A N H A N D L E M Y S P E C I A L H E L L..." You putted Undyne in a dark hole, tricking her that she was dying.

You fell to one knee as you used your power, realising Undyne, you went back to your human form. You picked up your coat and slipped it on. You walked up the path, for getting that your wolf ears and tail never disappeared. You saw Frisk talking to Sans and Papyrus. "Sup?" "Uhh... Sis..?" You tilted your head until Frisk pointed to the top of her head. You felt the top of your head before your slumped, you now saw what they were seeing. Sans was snickering as Papyrus has a red hue on his face.

"NOT FUNNY!" You barked, your ears perked to opposite sides of your head as Sans kept snickering and chuckling. "AHEM. HUMANS, I THE TERRIBLE PAPYRUS WILL SHELTER YOU FOR NOW ON!" Papyrus announced proudly, you smiled and shrugged, not seeing your tail wagging.

- Three weeks later -

You were sleeping on the couch when you felt your ear being petted, naturally, you gave out a wolf purr and nuzzled the hand. You purred louder when your stomach was being rubbed slowly in circles, you opened your eyes slowly, flinching that you saw Papyrus. "Pa...Papyrus?!" This was a shocker to you, only Frisk knew your weakest petting spots. How did he figure out? "YES, HUMAN?" You both stared at each other, both having a large red hue on your cheeks.

"H...How did you know where to pet me?" You asked, sitting up with your tail slowly wagging. "OH, WELL... FR...FRISK TOLD ME... AN...AND I..." You tilted your head, three things were wrong in that sentence.

1.  Frisk gave away your secret

2. He never said 'The terrible Papyrus'

3. He stumbled and muttered

Papyrus took a deep breath before kissing your nose, you flinched with a huge blush on your face. "I... I LOVE YOU (Y/N)..." You smiled and leaned over the couch to nuzzle his neck, Papyrus flinched at the sudden touch. "I love you too, Papyrus..." You whispered calmly, smiling. Papyrus smiled and for the rest of the day, you both cuddled and watched TV.

Sometimes Papyrus would let your ears, which you didn't mind.