Puzzleshipping -- Competitive

*YGOTAS Opening*

Yami: This barely qualifies as a one-shot!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a normal everyday day in Domino High.

Meaning: There was a riot and a protest march against homework (Led by Joey of course), there were a few fights (Joey v.s Seto, it ended in a duel. Guess who won.), and Rihanna performed in the cafeteria.

Just kidding.

The second one happened, the rest was all made up.

What did happen was a major announcement that had the entire class whispering excitedly to each other.

Two of the physical education teachers stood at the front of the gym, two bags filled with foam balls behind them. One of the teachers was grinning like a madwoman.

Yugi was beyond ecstatic, he loved this game (Not as much as Duel Monsters, but he loved it a lot.)

"DODGEBALL!" Someone shrieked from the back of the two merged classes. There were cheers and a few groans. Almost everyone at Domino High loved dodgeball.

Yugi was practically jumping up and down in excitement, waiting for teams to be made. Maybe he would be on a team with Yami! Even if not, Yugi hoped he at the very least got Joey or Tristan, they very good at dodgeball.

The teachers instructed everyone to get into two lines, and they divided up the teams through numbering. Yugi did end up getting Joey, but Yami, Tristan, Bakura, and Seto were on the opposite team.

"YES!" Joey cheered, "WE ARE SO GOING TO WIN THIS!"

Yami looked at him in confusion while Tristan sighed, muttering under his breath: "They win."

Yami decided now would be a good time to swagger over to and rub the fact that they were going to lose in their faces.

"Yugi~" Yami drawled, handing him a white towel that he snagged from the sidelines. Yugi took it and gave Yami a confused look. "It's a white flag," Yami explained in a condescending tone, "You may as well start waving it now."

Yugi's eyes darkened. His fists clenched at his sides as his more... competitive side came out. Joey moved behind him silently in case he decided to attack.

"The only thing I will be waving," Yugi bit out, clenching his teeth, "Is your decapitated head on a stick in front of your weeping mother!"

Yami blinked, eyes wide in shock at what his innocent little Aibou had just said. Joey and Tristan were facepalming at this normal sight, while Seto stood in a corner not caring.

Recovering, Yami smirked. "If you're so certain that you will win, how about a wager?"

Yugi narrowed his eyes, refusing to back down from the challenge in Yami's eyes. "Sure."

"Whoever loses has to listen to whatever the winner says for an entire day."

"Game on," Yugi grinned a feral grin that didn't quite fit on his adorable face, but made him look creepy nonetheless.

Yami walked back to his team, ready to begin. Prepare to lose Aibou.

--- LATER ---

It was an intense game, and almost everyone had gotten out at this point.

A ball just about managed to catch Joey and he swore (under his breath so he didn't get detention) as he left the game. Seto smirked, being the one who got him out (WHO SHIPS IT? I SHIP IT.)

It was now Yugi against Seto and Yami.

Yami smirked at their odds. At this rate, they would win, and Yami finally would get his Aibou to go on a date with him (Look at Yami, all big and tough, yet too scared to ask his 'friend' out).

Yugi was grinning evilly, as he dodged every ball the two of his opponents threw at him. The other side ran out of balls to throw, and that's when Yugi struck. He threw dodgeballs like a madman, his aim was beyond excellent, and he ended up catching both Seto and Yami in the face.

"GAME OVER! BLUE TEAM WINS!" The P.E. Teacher yelled. The blue team cheered and rushed from the sidelines to pick Yugi up, while the red team sulked in a corner.

"Ya did it Yuug!" Joey celebrated. The classes went back to the locker rooms and changed back into their uniforms, then the lunch bell rang.

Meeting up with the rest of the gang at their usual lunch table, Yugi smirked victoriously at Yami. "I believe we had a deal?"

Yami sighed in defeat and held his arms up in surrender, "Fine, fine, what do you want me to do?"

"I," Yugi started evil grin still in place, "Will tell you after school,"

Groaning with dread, Yami nervously awaited the end of the school day. When the dismissal bell rang, Yami went to meet Yugi at the front gates of the school.

He and Yugi were walking home from the bus stop when Yugi stopped and faced him. "Yami," Yugi said seriously, "What I want you to do, is drink an entire glass of apple cider vinegar."

Yami sputtered. He couldn't--Yugi wouldn't do something so evil!

"I also," Yugi continued, his evil smile growing to the point where he started snickering, "Want you to go on a date with me. Can't say no."

At this point, Yami was so shocked he barely comprehended what Yugi had said. He nodded like a robot and split paths with Yugi, walking to his house (Which was just a little further from the game shop).

After he entered his room, he finally felt the shock wear off. He couldn't believe Yugi was going to make him drink apple cider vinegar! Then he remembered what else Yugi had said... And he fell over as a new wave of shock flew over him.

Yugi had done what he was going to do!

Yami lay on the floor, shocked and extremely happy.

All I can say as the narrator is that he did not get up for a while.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XD

LOLZ

TOO BAD FOR YAMI

HE'S STUCK

*Glues him to floor*

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meh.

Peace you fabulous creatures~