Bronzeshipping -- The Demonic Summoning

Hey guys: Idk if you actually will read this or the note at the bottom, but this is not very shippy as a oneshot, so if you guys want me to continue it, just comment here or down there or wherever.

XD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marik finished up his evil ring of doom (-inator) by placing chains in the center of it. Stepping back, he admired his handiwork and then took a selfie with it. He posted the image to his Snapchat with the labels #AboutToSummonADemon, #WatchOutWorld, and #MarikIsComing (Of course, he only had a few contacts on Snapchat, one was Odion -- Don't ask why he has a Snapchat, It's a LONG story).

He then began his ritual (or attempted to), waving his Millenium Rod over the circle.

It didn't activate.

"DARN IT, STUPID ROD-THING, FRIGGING WORK!" Marik screeched. "I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE LISTENED TO THOSE IDIOTS ON THE SUPPORT LINE, THEY DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!"

Marik had stopped screaming (Shocking, I know) and was wondering why his circle hadn't worked, when a large humanoid-pineapple-shadow-thing appeared, trapped in the chains Marik had left down. Two glowy eyes opened creepily on where it's face should have been, and very evil teeth flashed a maniacal grin at Marik. Huh, the demon is a mental patient. Great, though Marik, glancing over the way the chains tied the shadow's arm-things around it's torso.

The shadow spoke in a double-voice.

"Freeeeeeeee Meeeeeeeeee", It hissed

Marik shrugged,"Ok." He unsheathed the dagger in the Millennium Rod and sliced through the now celestial steel chains that held the shadow.

The shadow was surprised. Normally, people would run away screaming, and not have a celestial weapon that could slice through his chains. Needless to say, he was impressed. The spirit gave Marik a once-over. This mortal is male, it concluded, But looks very female, and is very attractive. Its shirt is also too small for its torso, but it is ok, because it looks nice.

"Foolishhhh Mortaaaalll," He spoke in his double-voice. "You have doomed your entire world, I will wreak havoc wherever I go! Your kind fears creatures like me! I will cause destruction so great, that the whole world will curse your name for releasing me!"

"Yeah yeah, get on with it," Marik said in a deadpan tone, bored. The spirit looked at him, puzzled. "Well? Get on with it! I didn't summon you to play frigging Monopoly!"

The spirit, now more confused than he had ever been in his entire immortal life stared at Marik.

"Come on, are you dumb? I just want you to cause destruction, is that too much to ask?"

"Whyyyyyyy do you not tremble in fear of meeeee?" Asked the spirit.

"Simple, I am the Marik Ishtar! It pretty much means I'm invincible."

"Ahhh, I see. I am Melvin, the evilest of evil spirits. Alsooooooo," the demon paused, "What is Monopoly?"

Marik whipped his head towards the spirit, who was by now floating around him. "How do you not know what frigging Monopoly is!? "

"Well you see, Marik," The demon said slowly, as if talking to a child, "I have been trapped in a state of unexistence for over 500 years. The lasssssst idiot who summoned me was foolish, and could not break these blasted chains. Wanted a mon-ehhh or something of that sort. Before that, the last time I was summoned was the middle agesssssss."

"Sit down spirit, we are going to have to teach you some things before we can let you destroy stuff. Basic things, like puns, pop-culture references, how to be almost as amazing as me, that kind of stuff. Can't have you bring a building down without a catchphrase!"

"But--"

"SHUT THE FRICK UP MELVIN, YOU WILL NOT DESTROY A BUILDING WITH A PROPER CATCHPHRASE. NOW MANIFEST YOUR BODY, AND LET US FIGURE OUT A CATCHPHRASE FOR YOU."

Melvin was scared now, so he sat down and let his skin build over his shadow form. This Marik child is scary. I don't know what these 'puns' he speaks of are. How am I supposed to make him tremble? Marik was pacing the room. I don't think I can.

Marik stared at the spirit. He is rather attractive, but I need him to destroy things. He sat down and thought hard. What will his catchphrase be? Ah! I know!" Springing to his feet, Marik grabbed a dagger from the nearest wall (Do not ask, Ishizu was angry, and there was a dagger near her.) He gave the dagger to Melvin. "Now, Melvin. Whenever someone is nearby, you will ask them for a hug." Marik declared. "That will be your catchphrase: Can I have a hug? BRILLIANT!"

"What?"

"Ah, I know what you're thinking, but you will hold the dagger in your hand! They will be compelled to hug you, but will be too afraid to do so! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

This child is a genius!

"NO NO NO, THIS WILL NOT DO! You are not fabulous enough to destroy buildings yet! We must fit you with better clothing than this!" Marik gestured at Melvin's torn clothes. "Come, come,"

Melvin followed Marik up the stairs and out of the summoning chamber, still confused beyond his life.

In only a few hours, Marik had given Melvin a full makeover. He had washed his hair and spiked it up more; he had put eyeliner around the spirit's eyes (And poked the fidgeting spirit in the eye a few times); and outfitted him with a new shirt, new pants, and shiny golden jewelry.

"Almost there, one more thing." Marik held up a purple cape and helped the spirit tie it around his shoulders.

"Now you can go wreak havoc on the world," Marik nodded in approval.

"FINALLY."

And then. At that very moment.

The spirit's stomach grumbled.

He groaned. "I forgot my skin requires nourishment, unlike my shadow form," he explained.

"Well then, let's get you something to eat! I am hungry too anyways, being as fabulous as I am can make one very hungry."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And this, friends (And enemies), was the beginning of something brilliant. Something amazing, that that author was too lazy to write. She says if the readers will it, she can make a continuation of this in the future (Forwarded of course, cause this wasn't very one-shot-ey, it would be this storyline, but progressed)

Of course, only if you readers will it.

Or if she feels like it.

XD

I show these to my friends before I make them public guys, and one of my friends just told me: "Ugh this is so gay I just can't"

Idk why, but it made me laugh

She reads gay fanfics ya know.

They're more gay than mine.

XD

Toodles my underlings~