\~

Lynn
(Asexual, Lynn) (joshler, genderfluid!Tyler)

"As the guest sleeping on your couch constantly, can you fuck quieter?" Lynn asked as she pulled her backpack straps tighter and walked in as Josh held the door open.

"Are you parents not home?" Josh asked, as she took her wet boots off and hung her soaking hoodie on the hook.

"No, they are for once, but we got in a fight." She sighed and Tyler smiled up at her when she walked into the room.

"Lynn!" He exclaimed and made grabby hands as she walked over and gave the shy boy a hug. He tended to act a lot smaller than seventeen, but she nor Josh minded.

"Oh no, you're cold and wet. You need to be warm." Tyler jumped up, his small kimono flying behind him as he ran upstairs and came back with one of Josh's sweatshirts and a pair of his sweatpants, a towel, and a hair brush.

"Josh, we need cocoa." Tyler pouted sticking his bottom lip out and josh stood up with a sigh, running his fingers through his lemon yellow hair and walking to the kitchen making Tyler squeak with delight.

Lynn stood up taking the clothes and walking to the small bathroom in their large apartment. She looked at the large dark circles under her eyes and softly rubbed at them before splashing water on her face and stripping out of her damp clothes and putting on the slightly large ones Tyler had brought her.

When she returned, she sat down on the couch and let Tyler start working his hands though the small, damp tangles in her hair. He ran his fingers gently and softly through every knot, making sure that there weren't any left before he began to dry and brush it with the towel.

By the time Josh came back in the living room, Tyler had Lynn's hair dry and almost completely braided as she spoke softly about the fight she had with her parents. She gratefully took one of the mugs from Josh as he sat Tyler's on the table and then sat on the other side of her.

Josh smiled at her and unpaused the movie, which so happened to be Horton Hears A Who, and the three of them finished watching it, with Tyler climbing over and into Josh's lap after he finished braiding Lynn's hair. He curled deeply into Josh's chest and took deep breaths, almost falling asleep as the movie progressed.

When the movie was over and it came time for them to settle into bed Josh helped Lynn pull out the couch bed and help get her comfy as Tyler came over a smoothed Lynn's sheets down and told her a happy goodnight, making it sound like a dreamy wish before placing a small kiss on her forehead. Josh rubbed her hair and told her to get some sleep before he followed Tyler up the stairs.

She listened softly to the sound of Tyler stopping in all the hallways and bathrooms to turn on the many night lights placed around the apartment. She found her eyelids growing heavy and tired and the last thing she heard were Tyler and Josh's " I love you's" and "Sweet dreams" before she fell asleep.

I'm so sorry these are short and terrible