||

Cashby~
(Heterosexual, fem!Alan)

"Put that cigarette out, and come fuck me." Alana smirked, her footsteps echoing softly against the patio Austin was sitting on. He'd been outside smoking for the last thirty minutes and Alana just wanted him to come back in to her.

She let the sheer robe, drift gently off of her shoulders, Austin turning to watch with a small smile on his face. Alana walked out in the dark and rested her arms on Austin's shoulder. Her hands rested over his heart and the tattoos on his chest. She could feel his heart start to pick up as she ran her hands on him and pressed her body to his.

"You look pretty in this light." Austin smiled, pulling Alana into his lap and kissing her softly. He brushed strands of her long red hair out of the way and looked at her eyes before kissing her on the lips once more and pulling her closer to him.

Alana seductively moved her body up and down against Austin's slowly teasing him, as he bit her lips and kissed her faster and rougher.

"B-bedroom, please." Alana stuttered out as soon as Austin put a hand underneath her robe. He stood up and packed her to his bedroom. She dropped her robe and went and sat on the bed naked, her body longing for the touch and feel of Austin.

Austin quickly got undressed and grabbed a condom from his nightstand before coming over to her. He slowly kissed up and down her neck, before reaching in between her smooth, milky thighs and slipping a finger inside of her. He grinned at the breathy gasp that came from her throat.

He loved having sex with Alana. She wasn't who she usually was when she had Sex. She was passionate and loving and showed a side of her persona that she usually didn't. He always made sex all about her, it was the only thing they could do. It was the only thing he wanted to do, it was the only time she caved and she wasn't headstrong and independent.

"More, Austin." She moaned as he kissed down her chest, slipping one of her small, soft, bubble gum pink nipples into his mouth. She bucked her hips softly and he slipped another finger inside of her and used his thumb to rub at her clit.

After a few minutes Austin stopped teasing the girl earning a loud whimper from her and he slipped the condom on before pushing into Alana, both of them moaning loudly.

He started out slow, but soon worked up a quick pace that had Alana screaming and moaning as she gripped the sheets and then raked her nails down Austin's back.

"I-I'm going to cum." She moaned out, as Austin thruster deeper into Alana until she was coming, screaming Austin's name loudly.

Austin continued to pound into her until he finished and came into the condom. He gently pulled out and tied the condom tossing it into the trash and kissing Alana on the lips.

She smiled and looked up at him with big, wild eyes, "Round two?"