Forgiveness? chapter -24

Finally it's been so long since I've updated! But I'm back and here to bring you a new chapter. (lol I'm so boring) Anyhoo I've realized that this story is getting quite long. But no need to worry it's not ending soon. Okay so before I bore you to death here is another chapter of....

Taming Agreste.

Love you all for your support! ❤️

MARINETTES POV

Adrien. Freaking. Agreste.

He smiles awkwardly and waves.

I blink.

Once.

Twice.

Three times.
(Okay I'm done)

Then I come to my senses.

"Why are you here." Came out softly like a whisper.

Adrien looks down sadly and blushes, "I understand that I screwed up, I'm not asking for another chance, instead I'm asking to start over."

I scoff at him, "Start over what, start over so you could spread another rumor about me."

"I di-"

"Save it Adrien I'm sick and tired of your mind games, leave."

"But I-"

"Leave."

"Marin-"

"LEAVE!"

He looks me in the eye,"No listen to me."

"I didn't start that rumor. I didn't mean those words I said. I never lied about the things I said to you."

I look deeply into those emerald eyes, but the more I stare the more hurt I feel.

"No, I need time, bye Adrien."

So I stare at him with hurt.

He walks out, out into the world, out of my life.

But this is for the best....

I'll allow him back to me someday when I'm ready....

ADRIENS POV

Her eyes.

Her beautiful blue eyes that was filled with tears. 

Tears that I caused.

She wanted me to leave.

I pleaded.

She still wanted me to leave.

So I did.

I left with a broken heart.

But if she wanted time that's what I'm going to give.

Whatever makes her happy.

Even if it kills me.....

(And no before people comment he's not gonna die)

Well that was short. This was one of the shortest chapters I've wrote so far. I have an excuse so hear me out. This was suppose to be a sad\bittersweet chapter. So I thought if it was too long it'll ruin the feel. But thank you everyone who has taken time to read this story. ❤️❤️💙❤️ I love you all soooo freaking much!!!! Since this was so short I promise on this story that I'll update next week!!

Thank you and love you!!! ❤️❤️😘