Characters intro- Part 4

Characters looks
Marinette - black hair and blue eyes

Adrien - blond hair and green eyes

Alya - red/brown hair with green/yellow eyes

Nino - brown hair and brown/yellow eyes

Chloe - blond hair and blue eyes

Sabrina- red hair and turquoise eyes

Kim - brown hair and brown eyes

Max - black hair brown eyes with glasses

Ivan - blond hair and brown eyes

Mylene - blond hair with rainbow streaks and honey color eyes

Rose - blond hair and large blue eyes

Juleka - black with purple tips hair and purple eyes

Alix - pink hair and pink eyes
*I don't own anyone those character but I do own the ones below*

Haliey - blond hair and green blue eyes ( Adriens sister )

Roman - dark brown hair and brown eyes
( might add more characters later on)

Characters background
Marinette - parents are the best bakers in town and is a sweet, kind, self determined, energetic girl. She smart and never gets hold back and once she sets mind on something there is no holding her back. Alya is her best friend.

Adrien - dad is the most famous fashion designer in Paris. He is a very distanced guy who doesn't show any love  or care towards anyone except Nino his best friend. He plays with girls hearts like toys and decides that it's fun until he meets Marinette.

Alya - mom is a great private chef while dad is an busy business man. She has a lot of siblings that she loves to take care of and has a strong mind. She is also really stubborn and curious and decides to be a reporter one day. Marinette is her best friend.

Nino - he's your average playboy always looking for new chicks. Despite his interest in breaking girls hearts he is a great best friend towards Adrien. Both his parents are often away on trips so he gets a lot of freedom. He loves to listen to music and he can't be caught dead without his headphones he plans on being a DJ one day.

Chloe - she's the mayors daughter and loves reminded people. She a snob, stuck up, she shallow, wants everything to go her way, and she loves Adrien for his looks and status. She believes everyone loves her and bullying Marinette is her biggest hobby. 

Sabrina- daughter of a police man she does everything Chloe says and follows her around like a servant. She doesn't care how Chloe treats her and insist that Chloe is her best friend.

Kim - he is the school jock and is sometimes a bully. His dad is a sports coach and his mom is a stay home mom. He is best friends with Max even thou Max is the biggest nerd in school. He had a crush on Chloe before falling for Alix. He loves making stupid dares and is dumb when it comes to English

Max - he is a nerd that know everything and loves to correct people. Both of his parents are scientists which he wants to become one day. He's Kim's best friend and often helps Kim out. He secretly likes Rose and only Kim knows about it.

Ivan - he may seem big and mean on the outside but Ivan is a friendly kid with a big heart. His parents are workers that helps the environment. He is a kind guy but if you make fun of his girl Mylene then he will pound you.

Mylene - she's sweet with a open heart she is often scared of small things but she has Ivan there to protect her. Her mom passed away when she was young and her dad is a famous actor/mime.

Rose - she's the sweetest girl in Paris and is always looking for a way to help people. Rose is the most adorable girl in class with big huge eyes and tiny body she is almost like a human doll. Her parents are the leaders of the Environment co. where Ivan's parents work. Her best friend is Juleka.

Juleka - she is what some people consider goth but Juleka doesn't think so. She believes in peace and is very calm even in bad situations. She is best friends with Rose. And her parents are painters. 

Alix - she is sporty, sassy, and doesn't let anyone take her down. Alix maybe small in size but she is the 4 time champion in roller skating. Alix lives to roller skate as much as fish needs water. Her dad is a historian and her mom is vet. She had a crush on Kim but refuses to admit it.
*I don't own anyone those character but I do own the ones below*
Haliey - she was sent to live with her aunt because her dad didn't want 2 kids. She is the twin sister of Adrien and is a sweet girl. She loves cooking and has a crush on Roman.

Roman - he's one of the coolest guys in school with his mom being a model and his dad a movie director. He often competed with Adrien for the spotlight and loses. Even though he won't announce it he is falling for Haliey

This was just a little bit about the characters so you can get to know them more.