The two cats-part 3

NOBODY'S POV
Adrien walked home smiling to himself cause he finally found a challenge.

Marinette has been the first girl that has ever turned down his flirty advances. It might sound cruel but to him the thought breaking Marinette's heart sounds fun.

"Meow" he stops on his track and in a small tiny box holds a tiny black kitten that looked about six weeks old.

Adrien notices it and looks in. The tiny black kitten was so thin you can almost see his bones. Adrien picks up the box and runs back to his home.

As soon as he got home he looks around to make sure his dad isn't home because if he is there is no way the kitten would be staying. Adrien doesn't know why he wanted the small kitten but he just did.

He gathered up some old blankets and made a tiny bed close to his own bed and got some water and food. The kitten drank the water but turned down the food.

At first Adrien was confused when the black kitty hopped into the kitchen and started meowing near the cheese.

Then it hit him this kitty wanted some cheese so he gathered up all the cheese he could and headed up back into his room. After feeding the kitty he gave him a bath.

When he was done in the bath he noticed the box that the kitten was in had a collar with the name Plagg on it. But the strangest part was that it was in a broken heart shaped meaning there was another half out their somewhere. There was also a note

NOTE
Thank you for taking in Plagg, I unfortunately am too old to be taking care of him and his best friend. He has one half of the collar and his best friend Tikki has the other half. Unfortunately Tikki and Plagg were separated. Please for Plagg's sake and mine reunite these two it would mean everything to me. Tikki is a unique cat with red fur and blue eyes. She has the same collar as Plagg but it has Tikki written on it. Tikki and Plagg are soulmates so whoever has Tikki most likely would be your soulmate too. Ps Plagg only eats cheese.
Signed, Fu

"Wait" Adrien suddenly thought "I have a soulmate?"

MEANWHILE AT MARINETTES........
Marinette looked backed into the box that she found Tikki in and saw a letter amd a small collar that had a half of a heart with the Tikki's name on it. The letter said

NOTE
Thank you for taking in Tikki. I unfortunately am too old to be taking care of her and her best friend. She's has one half of the collar and her best friend Plagg has the other half. Unfortunately Plagg and Tikki were separated. Please for Tikki's sake and mine reunite these two. It would mean everything to me. Plagg is a kitten with black fur and green eyes. He has the same collar as Tikki but it has Plagg written on it instead. Plagg and Tikki are soulmates so whoever has Plagg most likely is your soulmate too. Ps Tikki only eats cookies.
Signed, Fu

"Wait" Marinette suddenly thought "I have a soulmate?"