Class project Adriens POV part-10

ADRIEN'S POV
"Remember everyone your project is going to be due next week so please don't forget it, it will be 40% of your grade"

I stare at my teacher with blank expression. I haven't even started my project with Roman and we only had 3 days left.

Usually I don't care about projects like these but lately my father has been getting all up in my business and yelling at me for getting bad grades.

I personally blame this all on Haliey if she never came my father wouldn't be all up in my business.

I look back to see Haliey and Marinette smiling at each other. *sighs* Marinette has such an amazing smile.

They finished their project on like the 3rd day. Anyways back to my problem if I don't get a good grade in the class I'm gonna be grounded for 2 months and I'm gonna be lectured and be compared to Haliey how she finished and got a good grade on her project.

I turn to Roman and pasts him a note.

The note
A- Can we meet up today to finish our project

R- Can't

A- Why

R- Don't feel like it

A- Fine

R- I'll work on it after you come up with and idea

I sigh and toss out the note of course he would want me to do the project by myself.

After school I got into my limo with Haliey and for a moment we sat there in silence. Finally she spoke up "Hey Adrien Marinette's coming over on Saturday for a sleepover so make sure not to make a fool of yourself" she said playfully.

I glare at her as she stuck her tongue out. " I look at her with a serious expression "Haliey stop it I actually like Marinette"

She rolls her eyes at me "Of course you do I've seen the looks you give her, but why play with other girls"

I paused for a moment. Why did I play with other girls I mean I know I use them to make me feel better but why I thought to myself.

Suddenly the limo comes to a stop as our driver opens the door. Haliey crawls out but I stay in there.

I'm still deep in thought until my driver clears his throat "Excuse me sir as much as I would like to allow you to stay in the limo you have to get out"

I blink then coming to my sense I say sorry and get out.

I walk into the huge yet empty house. Even thou Haliey bothers me I'm actually kinda happy she came into the family.

With her the house actually felt like a family. I flopped onto my king size bed as Plagg rubbed against me.

I also have this "Tikki" and my so called "soulmate that I still need to find. I groan and bury my head into my pillow.

I have so much things on your mind lately the project, my sister, my kitty, my soulmate, and Marinette the girl that seems to have tame me.

I hear Natalie knock on my door saying its dinner time.

As I past Haliey's room I see her door unlocked. I walk in and gag at all the glitter and colors. I walk to her desk and sees something that interested me.

It was her and Marinette's project ideas. I take out my phone and quickly snaps some pictures and run out.

And before you say I'm cheating I'm not I'm just using my resources that I accidentally found on my sisters desk.

After dinner

I sprint back to my room slamming it and locking it. I get on my phone and looked at their ideas.

After a few minutes I got it. I can make this "Ladybug" a partner. I look around my room for ideas on my project when suddenly I see Plagg.

I should make a black cat superhero. I can call him Chat Noir.

Having a black cat is a good idea because ladybug represents good luck while black cats reprints bad luck making them opposites.

I spent half of the night making up the superhero and in the end I'm pretty proud of it.

Superhero plans
Name: Chat Noir

Hair: Messy blond hair

Eyes: totally green a little darker on the inside

Weapons: Magic baton

Powers: Cataclysm can destroy anything or anyone at one touch.

I actually went to bed that night with a smile.....

(because the project is going smoothly and Marinette coming for a sleepover tomorrow.)