Reuniting the family part-6

*Adrien sister Hailey is based off my friend Hailey and it is dedicated to her.* Crazybacon101   That's her username.

ADRIENS POV
Wait she's my sister......
I stare at her in shock my mouth hanging open. She stares at me smirks and says."Better close that smart mouth of yours,you might attract flies."'

I glare at her and retorts back "Really well why d-" One look for my father shuts me up. My father then clears his throat and explains " Yes Adrien this is your twin sister Hailey and you must treat her with respect. She is part of this family now."

I was boiling up with anger so I yell out " I DON'T WANT A FREAKING LOSER AS MY SISTER AND IF YOU CARE ABOUT HER SO MUCH WHY DIDN'T YOU ADD HER IN THE FAMILY BEFORE!!!"

I ran up to my room and slammed my door. For the first time since my mom died I cried. I quietly sobbed as Plagg came over to me and looked up at me eyes full of understanding. I smiled a bit.

Why I thought to myself why does he have to keep everything from me. Does he not trust me, he's been so distanced since mom died and now he's adding in a random girl that suppose to be my sister into my already messed up life.

All I want is for someone to really love me. The only person to do that was my mom but now she's dead.

The only reason I play girls is because when they fall for me I feel loved but it's not enough so I break them so they can feel my pain. I eventually cried myself to sleep.

HAILEY'S POV
I got out of the limo and stare out in shock. Is this suppose to be my house cause if it I've been missing out for a while. I walk into the big mansion and a women with black hair and a red streak tells me to sit down on the couch and wait. I sit down and after 5 minutes a guy with blond hair and green eyes walk in. I recognize him from school.

Flashback
I walk into a class and after the teacher introduced me I sat down next to a really pretty girl. She had dark hair and gorgeous blue eyes. She smiles at me and introduces herself as Marinette. I then see a guy in front of me that most of the girls were swooning over smile at Marinette and wink at her. I expected her to smile back or blush but she rolls her eyes and turns back to me. "Who's that guy?" I couldn't help but ask. Marinette makes a sour face and replies " That's Adrien he's the schools biggest playboy" I grin at her "He seems like he likes you" Marinette laughs "No he doesn't he just likes to flirt and I'm the only girl who didn't fall for him so I'm his 'challenge' "
Flashback ends.......
I see him walking over here I was just about to smile and introduce myself until he rudely shouts "WHY ARE YOU ON MY COUCH HANNAH ARE YOU A STALKER OR A CRAZY FAN CAUSE IM NOT GIVING OUT AUTOGRAPHS"

I felt insulted then it hits me he must have been sad cause Marinette rejected him.

Flashback
Marinette and I stepped out of class and was heading towards her locker when Adrien stops us with Roman. I think Romans pretty cute so I starts blushing. Adrien fixes his glaze on Marinette and smirks "Hey princess me and you today after school" Marinette replies with a fake smile "Aww Adrien of course."
Adrien's face lights up "Really?" Marinette face turns playful "No" she pushes past them i follow her but out of the corner of my eyes I can see his face flash with disappointment.
Flashback ends.......

Still he doesn't have to be so rude I'm not gonna let him push me around like this so I retort back "Excuse me but first of all my name is Hailey and second of all this is MY house what are YOU doing here."

I can see him getting annoyed and confuse so he yells back "LISTEN HERE YOU FREAK TH-- " "oh Adrien I see you have met your twin sister" cuts him off as I look up and sees my dad. His mouth drops and he stares at me in shock. I take advantage of this so I smirk and says " better close that smart mouth of yours,you might attract flies"

He comes to his senses and glares at me he replies back "Really well why d-" I see my I mean our father glaring at him so he shuts up. Then father clears his throat and explains " Yes Adrien this is your twin sister Hailey and you must treat her with respect. She is part of this family now."

I see him getting really mad but what he did next surprised me he yelled "I DON'T WANT A FREAKING LOSER AS MY SISTER AND IF YOU ABOUT HER SO MUCH WHY DIDN'T YOU ADD HER IN THE FAMILY BEFORE!!!"

He then runs upstairs and we hear a door slamming. My father turns to me and apologizes "I'm sorry Adriens been like that since you know your mom died." He turns to one of the maids and tells her to take me and my stuff to my new room. As we past by Adriens room I can hear cries.....