Sleepover contiued part -12

ADRIEN POV
I flop angrily onto the sofa snapping the tv to life. Freaking backstabber I mumble to myself.

Today me and Roman were supposes to work on the project but apparently making me wait 3 hours at the park and then deciding instead of showing up he was gonna play basketball and flirt with the cheerleaders. I have never been so ticked off in my life.

So I did what a sensible person would do and called over my best friend. But then he brought over someone. Normally it's fine that he would bring a girl but this time he brought over 2.

"Nino what the heck!" I yelled at him. He shrugged innocently "What dude I was just trying to help get your mind off things by bring these 2 over now which on do you want" I glare back at him "None in fact do what you want why don't you bring the whole grade over"

So here I am glaring at the tv.

Suddenly I hear loud music coming from downstairs. Suspicious I walk slowly down the stairs, what I see makes my jaw drop.

I see literally the whole grade in my living room eating, dancing, or making out. I spot Nino over on the couch with those 2 girls from earlier. I rush over to him with a angry expression on my face.

He looks nervous being chuckling "Hey dude what are you doing here" I glare at him "I'm here because this is my house now why are all these people here"

Nino replies back "You know when you said bring the who-" I cut him off "And you did, I was being sarcastic!!"

"Well it's too late now we can't just make all these people who just got here leave besides just have some fun. You dads not here since he at that business trip and Haliey isn't here either."

I thought about his suggestion. What he said was true and after what happened with Roman I do need to have some fun. Finally I agreed.

After that I did have some fun I danced, eat, and flirted but I didn't do anything else. I didn't kiss anyone like I usually did cause my mind is on a certain someone.

Then disaster came..................

"ADRIEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

As soon as I heard that familiar voice I froze. I looked over to the door to see my sister with a really red and angry face. Normally I would have apologize but as soon as I saw Marinette I knew I needed to play it cool.

So I strolled over to Haliey and put on a smug looking face. Before looking at her "Yes my dear sister" Haliey's face turned redder before she screamed "ADREIN AGRESTE WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE" I reply back still looking smug "I've just invited a few friends"

*silence*

Uh oh I thought to myself

"ADRIENNNNNNNNN AGRESTEEEEEEEE. DOES THIS LOOK LIKE A FEW FRIENDS NO WONDER YOUR FAILING MATH. NOW LISTEN TO ME AND STOP TALKING CRAP CLEAN UP THIS MESS RIGHT NOW. AND DONT YOU JOKE AROUND WITH ME MISTER. AND EVERYONE ELSE GET THE HECK OUT OF MY HOUSE BEOFRE I HAVE TO MAKE YOU"

Everyone sprinted to the door praying that Haliey won't kill them before they got out.

Haliey turns back to me before looking at me with disgust "You stink go take a shower before cleaning up this mess, I'm seriously disappointed, now if your excuse me I'm gonna take Marinette upstairs. Just as I thought I was done with my lecture Haliey turns around and slaps me right across the face.

It did hurt but what hurt most was the look on Marinette's face before she and Haliey headed upstairs.

I went upstairs to my room and laid down. I looked up to the ceiling before mumbling to myself I messed up. I knew that Haliey was going to be home at some point and yet I still agreed to the party.

But that look on Marinette's face was heartbreaking her face was a mixture of disgust, sadness, anger and something else that I can't figure out yet.

I took my shower quickly before heading downstairs to clean up my mess.

As I got down there I see Marinette down there picking up the trash. I walk over to her before placing my hands around her eyes "Guess who" I ask in a playful tone. Marinette groans and takes my hand off of her face "Stop it Adrien"

I smile at her "Aw princess your breaking my heart." She rolls her eyes clearly annoyed with me. "Shut up and help me clean up this mess already" she hands me a broom which I gladly accepted.

"So why are you helping me" I ask in a curious tone. She looks over at me "I know this was all your fault but I felt bad"

I feel shocked no ones ever been this kind to me. I look over at Marinette who looks adorable right now and I blush. I actually blush. I shocked myself I didn't know I was even capable of blushing.

I spent the next half and hour just talking and laughing with Marinette and soon enough the room was all clean and neat. Nothing was out of place and everything was in order.

Little did I know there was someone looking down at us the whole time.................

To be continued..........

Authors note:
There will be one more part on sleepover so remember to read it. Can you guess who was watching them as they were cleaning (it's really obvious) Well that all for now. Bye!!! 😘