• Aphmau •

Tw- mention of abuse.

"Aphmau, you can't keep going on like this." She shook her head. "But I love him-"
"No you don't!" You snapped. Aphmau looked down. "Sorry for shouting... But this really has to stop."
"I know it does, but I can't just leave him! He needs help, to be cared for. We're married for Irene's sake!"
"Then let someone else help him. I'm not letting you suffer anymore." You said.
Aphmau stood up. "I can't, I'm sorry, goodbye." She pushed the chair back in and walked to the door, before leaving your home.

Sighing, you cleaned up your mugs and plates before switching the lights off downstairs. You walked upstairs and into your room, unfolding the pyjamas on your bed and changing into them. You could hear distant screams, probably Aphmau's. She seemed to be getting hit more lately but she doesn't let you do anything.
It was hard seeing her like that. Gashes and bruises that she had covered up became revealed to you, the feelings she had kept hidden for so long were spilled and you listened, and only you really knew what was happening.

Earlier, you had come home late from work. Before you could go to bed, your doorbell rang. Even though it was 9:15  pm, you answered it straight away, because you knew who it was.
You ushered Aphmau into your home, making her as comfortable as you could before you grabbed the first aid kit from the cupboard. You pulled the bandages and cream out of them, before Aphmau's hand stopped you from doing anything more. She held onto you tightly and sobbed. You put down everything and wrapped your arms around her, bringing her into a warm embrace.

"Aphmau, honey, what happened?" She lifted her head to look at you, eyes shining with tears. "It started like it usually did," her voice cracked. "But then, he tried to... He touched me- in places, and I got away, but he knows I'm here. He'll come get me and finish me off. Please, help me!" She cried. You shushed her. "It's okay. Of course I'll help you. Go upstairs, you know where my room is, and I'll be with you in a few minutes." You instructed her before grabbing the phone and dialing 911. You watched as Aphmau fled to your bedroom, and a voice spoke through the phone to you.

"Hello?" A woman said. "Hi. I'm here to call in about abuse. My friend is being abused by her boyfriend and we need help. Just now, he tried to sexually assault her, but she managed to escape and get to my house. He's coming to get her..." You screamed. "Ok. We're going to send a few officers to your home to check it out, and make sure you're not lying. What's the address?" She asked. "Um, (your address). Please come quickly."
"It's going to be okay. Now, what I want you to do is get you and your friend into a safer room, less open, with a window to keep watch of him. Make sure that he can't see you though, lock the door and keep as quiet as possible. We'll be there to help soon." The lady assured you, and hung up.

After you put the phone down, you rushed up your stairs and to Aphmau. You knelt down to her level and held her shoulder, smiling reassuringly. "Are you okay?"
She smiled. "As okay as I can be right now." You put on a serious face and explained what the police officer told you. "Don't worry, it's going to be just fine. We'll get through this."
Aphmau shed a few tears and you hugged her tightly. You hummed a quiet melody and listened as her breathing got calmer, until she fell asleep. You sighed and picked her up, carrying her to your bed, before you heard a crash.
"Oh Irene, no. He's here."

His rough voice echoed through the house. "Aphmau?~ Where are you?" You almost screamed, but you had to be quiet, so you clamped a shaking hand over your mouth. You heard Aaron kick open and slam different doors, trying to find his girlfriend. He was getting closer and you could see his shadow between the crack of the door. "This is the last room. If you're in here, both of you are getting punished." Aaron growled.
There was another sudden, loud noise. The shadow moved away from your door and further back, into the hallway again. "Stop, in the name of the law!" You heard a voice scream.

Aphmau stirred in her sleep «and you held her close as if you were protecting her. "Shit! They called the cops!" Aaron cursed and a gunshot rung through the air. A dead silence followed it for a few seconds before trembling voice screamed, "C-Calling for backup! An officer has been shot and we need medical assistance immediately!"
Two more gunshots, and your door opened. Light engulfed the room, and a silhouette blocked the doorway. You squinted and realised who it was, your mouth becoming dry and your heart almost stopping. Aaron stood, his mouth turned into a twisted grin, and he watched you tremble in fear. "I've got an idea, how about you come back to my home?" You shook Aphmau, desperately trying to wake her up. Her eyes opened and widened in surprise. "Aaron!" Her face displayed a look of complete horror. "Don't worry, Aphmau dear. I'm just protecting you from mean, old, Y/N."
"Aaron, please! Have mercy, don't do this to us!" The both of you were defenceless and he strode forward, gripping both of your collars. "Come. With me. Now." You nodded and took a much needed breath, following his instructions and helping Aphmau up. You stayed as far away as you could from Aaron, though he was keeping a close watch on you. He pushed you through the entrance of his house once you got there, steering clear of any cops or locals up at this hour.
"Just what am I going to do with you two, you just love to misbehave,"
You gasped as he slapped you harshly.
"No!"

Aaron Lycan - Missing 24/07/2018
Aphmau Lycan - Missing 24/07/2018
Y/n L/n - Missing 24/07/2018