Chapter 28

"You may now kiss the bride!"

Jimmy didn't waste another second, as he brought his large hands up to gently cup Allison's face and press his lips tenderly into her.

"Ladies and gentleman!" The ordainer exclaimed with a smile, "I'm proud to announce, for the first time ever, Mr. and Mrs. Allison Walker!" He let out, as their friends and family erupted in laughter.

Jimmy pulled away from their kiss with a laugh, "Really?" He asked, "You pay him to do that?" He asked, as the ordainer just looked at the two with a shrug.

"Maybe." Allison laughed, giving him a goofy smile.

"God, I love you." He grinned, bringing his lips back to hers again.

"Alright, love birds." Jimmy's mother said, approaching the two, "Allison," She began, as tears welled up in her eyes again, "I'm so happy you're officially in the family!" She smiled, pulling her in for a hug.

"Me too." She smiled, pulling away as Jimmy intertwined his hand with hers.

"Alright mom," Jimmy rolled his eyes, "My wife, not yours."

"Jimmy." His mother said sternly, "You're lucky it's your wedding day, or I would beat your ass right now." She said, turning away.

"Oh my god." Allison laughed.

"That's my mom!" Jimmy smiled, with sarcasm.

"Alright you two!" Taj said, approaching them with Xander in tow, "It's time to go eat, drink and party – so let's go!"

Jimmy and Allison walked giddily hand in hand to the car that was supposed to take them to the reception.

"You're so beautiful." Jimmy said seriously, as the two got situated in the back seat.

"Stop." She softly smiled, resting her hand on his chest.

"I'm so damn lucky." He smiled.

"Okay, okay." Allison shook her head, "What do you want?" She asked, skeptically.

"Nothing!" Jimmy defended, "I'm just so happy you're my wife." He shrugged, playing with her hand that now held the ring on her finger.

"I love you." She whispered, resting her head on his shoulder as the car sped off, "I'm so happy I'm Mrs. Butler." She laughed.

"Don't do that to me." He whispered, as he looked down to see her giving him those eyes.

"What?" She answered innocently.

"You know what." He nodded, "If you don't stop, I'm gonna explode." He said, closing his eyes.

"Hmmm." Allison let out, tracing his jawline with her finger, "Whatever you say, I mean you are my husband."

"A..." He trailed off, trying to take deep breaths. But, she brought her lips to his neck, gently sucking all over his skin, "Why?" He groaned.

"I'm just messing with you," She laughed, pulling away, "We're here, c'mon!" She said, as he opened his eyes to see they made it to the reception.

----------

"Jimmy!" Allison giggled, as in the middle of the dance floor he decided to pull her out into the hallway.

"You're driving me crazy," He smiled, pulling her into the one person bathroom and locking the door behind them.

"Ugh, this is so romantic!" She laughed, as Jimmy put her hands in his.