Chapter 26

"Hey." Jimmy whispered, looking over to see Allison's eyes begin to flutter open.

"Hey." She smiled, biting her lip as she looked over at him.

"You want breakfast?" He questioned, grabbing her hand in his and playing around with her fingers.

"No," She frowned, "I can't eat, I have to fit into my dress." She whined with a little laugh.

"What?" Jimmy chuckled, putting her hand down and placing his own on her stomach, "No wife of mine is gonna be hungry." He shook his head, grabbing her hand again and pulling her out of bed and towards the kitchen.

"Jimmy, I'm serious!" Allison giggled, as he pulled her in from of him as he opened the fridge.

"You think I wanna hear you whining all day about how hungry you are?" He teased, looking down at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Shut up!" She grinned, as he pulled out a few ingredients from the fridge.

"Just let me." He said quietly, "Plllease." He smiled, pecking her lips softly before going back to the ingredients on the counter.

Allison just huffed as she debated it, Jimmy did know her too well. She probably would be 'hangry' until dinner if she didn't eat, and wasn't this supposed to be the best day of her life or something?

"Let me help." She offered, resting her chin on his shoulder as he cracked a couple eggs in a bowl.

"Fine." He shook his head, as she smiled, walking over to get the toast out. "Hey," He began, seeing he got a new email, "Gina," He said, referring to the nurse from the hospital that had been updating them about Jordan, "She sent us some pictures."

"Really?" Allison asked cheerily, running back over to him to peer over his shoulder to his phone screen, "Oh my god." She let out as her smile widened, "Look how much bigger he's gotten." She said happily.

"I know." Jimmy sighed, wrapping Allison up in a hug as she clutched his phone in her hand. They were just happy, from a pre-me to growing into himself, they were just happy they got to take him home soon.

"He's so cute." Allison beamed, hesitantly putting the phone back on the counter.

"I mean, we made him." Jimmy shrugged, kissing her forehead before going back to the eggs.

"You won't even stop on our wedding day?"

---------

"Well," Jimmy sighed, grabbing his tux from out of the closet, "You ready?"

"Ready?" Allison questioned, "You know we're not driving there together right?"

"What?" He questioned, raising his eyebrows, "You're not serious?" He asked, referring to her weird superstitions.

"J," She laughed, "I'll see you in a few hours." She whispered, leaning closer to him.

"Ugh," He groaned, rolling his eyes, "Fine." He smiled, grabbing all his stuff, "I'll see you, then." He shrugged.

"Yeah, you know just later or whatever." Allison laughed, at his casualness.

"Yeah, that thing?" He smirked, "See you at it." He nodded.

"I love you." Allison whispered, walking up to him and resting her hands on his chest.

"I love you too." He nodded, kissing her forehead gently, then moving down to her lips and starting to place soft kisses along her neck.

"Jimmy." She groaned, as her eyes closed.

"I know." He pulled away with a smirk, "I'm going."

"Okay good," She laughed as he headed towards the doorway, pulling his tux behind him, "Maybe I'll let you do that thing you've been wanting to try tonight?" She winked, as he placed his hand on the door.

"Really?" He asked in surprise, as the corners of his lips turned upwards.

"Probably not," She burst out laughing, "But I do have something special for you." She winked, as he just shook his head.

"I better go." He bit his lip, taking a final glace at her before opening the door, "Bye, baby." He smiled sweetly at her, giving a wink.

"Bye." She laughed, walking back over to their room.

Allison went up to the mirror and looked at herself closely. This was it. They were ready, right? I mean for fucks sake they had a child together. She knew she loved him, so what was she nervous for?

Sudden knocking at the door interrupted her thoughts as she ran to open it to see her bridesmaid's.

"Let's go get you pretty and shit!" Jen laughed, walking in as Adrianna and Brianna followed.

"Yeah, everything's already there we just have to get you and your dress and then we can all do makeup hair, you know." Brianna shrugged.

"Let's go, schedule here!" Adrianna reminded, as Allison just shook her head.

"Let's see it!" Jen lapped, following Allison to her closet where she pulled out her wedding dress.

"Holy shit that's beautiful." Brianna blurted.

"It's so pretty, A." Jen nodded, "Now c'mon, let's get you in it, and married!"

----------

"A!" Xander called, walking into the girl's space in his suit, ready to be the best man of honor ever, "Your mom in law?" He questioned, as Jimmy's mom followed him in, "Is here."

"She's just changing!" Jen said, as Jimmy's mom made her way to where the soon to be bride and her bridesmaids were getting ready at the place where they were getting married.

"Alright." Jimmy's mother smiled, sitting next to the group of young girls.

"How do you feel?" Adrianna asked her.

"I'm so happy." She nodded, sniffling slightly, "My babies."

"I'm ready!" Allison called from behind the door.

"Come out!" They all called to her anxiously. Taking a deep breath, Allison opened the door and walked out towards her closest friends.

"How's it look?" She questioned.

"Oh, my god." Jen awed.

"Aww, baby, you look beautiful." Jimmy's mother teared up, pulling her in for a gentle hug.

"Oh, don't cry." Allison smiled, wiping her soon to be mother-in-law's tears.

"I'm just, so happy." She nodded.

"You just need the veil!" Brianna reminded, readjusting her bridesmaid dress.

"I got it." Xander nodded, walking over to the side of the room and handing it to her.

"Let me." Jimmy's mom interjected, walking behind Allison in the mirror and carefully placing the veil into her just done hair, "There." She breathed, "Perfect."

"Xander," Allison heard that familiar voice call from the doorway.

"Taj?" She asked turning towards the door to see Taj had stuck his head in the door.

"Wow, A, you look...wow." He smiled to his friend, "Xander," He breathed, looking between Xander and Allison, "I uh...I gotta talk to you."

"What's going on?" Allison asked, as her eyebrows came together in confusion.

"Nothing," Taj played it off, "Just gotta talk to Xander for a second." He nodded, ushering Xander to come out in the hall.

"What happened?" Xander asked, eagerly.

"We can't find Jimmy."