Chapter 25

"Allison, come on!" Her friends called for her from the door. The girls from the team: Brianna, Adrianna, Jen where all there and a couple other of Allison's girl friends.

"I'm coming!" She called from her room, as Jimmy stood in the living room.

"Where are y'all even going?" Jimmy asked with a questioning smile.

"Don't worry." Brianna laughed, "We'll bring her back in one piece so you guys can get married tomorrow."

"Good." Jimmy chuckled. Taj said he and some guys from the team planned him a little something too, but it wasn't until later – they knew Jimmy wasn't for the big stuff.

"Okay, I'm here." Allison sighed, walking out in a red dress.

"Damn, okay baby." Adrianna teased, as Allison just rolled her eyes.

"Hey, wait." Jimmy said, giving Allison a questioning look as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"What, I gotta go?" She questioned, lacing her fingers around his neck.

"You really gonna go out like this?" He questioned, receiving an eyeroll, "I just mean, you look.... really good, and I don't want no one else drooling all over you."

"Shut up," Allison giggled, giving him a quick peck on the lips, "I'll be fine."

"Don't worry, we'll look out for her." Jen assured with a smile.

"Now c'mon, onto the strippers!" Brianna yelled as Allison turned back to give Jimmy a laugh as he just shook his head.

-----------

"Surprise!" Robin Lopez called as Taj walked in with Jimmy to a room full of most of the team and some of Jimmy's other friends.

"This isn't a surprise, man." Taj shook his head, as Jimmy just laughed.

"Right." Robin nodded, adding a wink as Taj just rolled his eyes.

"You said you ain't want nothing big, so here we are." Taj smiled, "Be got booze, games, food." He shrugged, "It's chill."

"I appreciate y'all." Jimmy laughed, getting handed a beer.

"You're last night of freedom man." Taj joked.

"You really didn't want any strippers?" Robin asked him, with a laugh.

"I told, Taj no way." Jimmy shook his head as there was a knock on the door.

"I make no promises." Taj laughed, running to the door to reveal a woman on the otherside.

The only problem – this woman looked twice these guys age.

"Yes!" Robin exclaimed with a laugh.

"Which one of you is Mr. Butler?" The woman asked, strutting in, as everyone in the room pointed to Jimmy, "Grandma's here." She continued as the room erupted in laughter.

"Oh, hell no."

----------

"Hey!" Brianna yelled, as the group of women entered the male strip club, "Naked boys!"

"You're drunk already?" Allison laughed.

"No, I'm just excited." She giggled, as Adrianna pinned a 'bachelorette' pin to her chest.

"There!" Adrianna said, "Now let's get some drinks and see some guy's ass!"

Not even ten minutes later the group, all with drinks in hand, were gathered around the small stage waiting for the show to start. Suddenly, the lights dimmed further and the show began.

After an intro of the men doing some kind of dance, the man in the middle turned on his microphone.

"Where's the bride to be?" He questioned, as Allison's friends all pointed to her, "Ah and a beauty at that, huh?" He winked at her, causing the group to erupt in laughter.

Soon enough a few men began dancing around the dim club room giving out lap dances to multiple ladies who couldn't contain their laughter. The main stripped walked off the stage and let his hand out to Allison who hesitantly took it after her friends pushed her towards him.

He brought her on stage and had her sit in a chair as more ridiculously loud music began and the man began one by one stripping his clothes off, until he was left in just underwear. The group of ladies exploded in giggles and clapping as the man thrusted to the beat of the song and Allison sat there trying to hold back all of her laughs.

After some more of this stripped grinding all over Allison, the night came to an end and they all drove her back home.

"Thanks for a fun night, guys." Allison thanked her friends as they pulled up in front of her house.

"We love you." Jen nodded, giving her friend a kiss on the cheek.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow," Allison pointed to the three of her bridesmaid's as she got out of the car, "And you better all be sober!"

She slightly stumbled to the door, where she struggled with the key until it opened from the other side.

"Jimmy!" Allison swooned a little tipsily as Jimmy opened the door for her.

"Hey, baby." Jimmy laughed, shaking his head as he helped her in, "You drunk?" He asked, grabbing her hand and walking her to their room.

"Nooo," She dragged out, looking up at him, "Only a little."

"You're crazy." He laughed, watching her struggle to take off her heels, he bent down to help unbuckle the straps, "How the hell do you wear these?" He wondered, throwing the shoes to the side.

"Practice." Allison nodded, as Jimmy continued to help her out of her clothes, "Did you have fun tonight?" She asked, as he went behind her and started unzipping her dress.

"Yeah," Jimmy laughed, thinking of the night he'd had, "How bout you, have fun?" He asked, unclasping her bra next.

"Mhm." She nodded, as she slipped on a t shirt as Jimmy threw her bra in the nearby hamper and climbed into bed next to him, not bothering to put on pants.

"Good." He smiled, gently grasping for her hand as he readjusted the sheets.

"Guess what?" She questioned with a giggle, looking into his eyes.

"What?" He answered, with a chuckle.

"I saw a lot of butt's tonight." She admitted, as Jimmy bust out laughing.

"Yeah?" He shook his head, kissing the back of her hand.

"Don't worry though," She nodded, bringing her head over to his chest, "They weren't as cute as yours."

"Good to know." He teased, running his hands through her hair.

"What about you?" She giggled, "Did you see any butts?"

"I saw two, and one of em was Taj's." He chuckled, as Allison let out a loud laugh, "Taj got this stripper, she was super old though. But, it was funny."

"I'm glad you had fun." She said seriously, tracing circles on his chest.

"I'll have more fun tomorrow." He said, looking down at her as she kept her eyes focused on his chest.

"You're gonna be there right?" She questioned quietly.

"What?" He asked, grabbing her hand again, "Of course I'm gona show up, A." He said sternly, "I love you." He assured her in her buzzed state.

"I just get scared sometimes." She sniffled.

"You're gonnna be my wife in less than 24 hours." He reminded, as she finally looked into his eyes, "I want that." Where was this coming from?

"Okay." She nodded, closing her eyes as she snuggled deeper into his chest, "I love you." She softly smiled, "Mr. Jimmy Walker." She teased.

"You wish."