"My name's Livie O'Donald, and I love to fuck," she said. I watched as my mate busted out laughing, along with the rest of the class. I held in my laughter as Marissa smacked Livie's shoulder.

"You don't say that to a teacher," she said laughing. My God, she had such a captivating laugh.

"But it's the truth," Livie retorted. Marissa laughed again and looked back at me, finding me already watching her, which caused her to blush and look down. I held in a growl as she looked away from me.

"Well then," I said, clearing my throat. "Thank you for sharing. Next?"

"Don't you want to know who-"

"Liv, NO ONE wants to know," Marissa said. Livie stuck her tongue out at Marissa. We spent the next couple of minutes going around the room. When we got to this one girl, I saw Marissa perk up and actually listen to what was going to be said.

"Hi, my name's Rosie Cook," the girl said, sticking her chest out at a painful angle.

"Damn, don't stick you chest out too far, or you might need a back brace," I heard Livie say, "meaning that you would get to spend much more time on your back then you already do." I turned to look at Marissa, shocked she would say such a thing, to find her just as shocked as the rest of us.

"How dare you!" Rosie shout at my mate. I held in a growl.

"How dare I what? Say that you have to have buy a new mattress each month because they all die of over use?" Marissa asked sweetly. The whole class busted out laughing, including me, but I was trying to hide my laughter.

"You bitch!" Rosie screeched.

"Actually, a bitch is a female dog, so unless you are calling me a dog, that term would be useless here."

"Shut up!"

"Shut doesn't go up, only blonde sluts on their orgasm." Marissa smirked.

"Marissa!" Livie said laughing. Marissa looked up at me to find me smiling whilst shaking my head.

"Ms. Sage, may I speak with you out in the hall for a moment?" I asked. She nodded and stood up, following me out the door. Once we were out, I turned to face her, smiling widely for some reason.

"Marissa," I said, still smiling.

"Yes?" she asked, drawing the word out a bit. I laughed and looked at her.

"Marissa, what you said in there was..." I trailed off, trying to find the right word.

"Funny, true, unacceptable?" she asked.

"All of the above," I laughed.

"What's my punishment?"

"Punishment?" I was confused.

"Yeah, for my 'unacceptable' behavior."

"Oh, okay. Um, how about one week of after school detention?"

"Do you have any idea what that would look like on a college application?" she asked.

"You should have thought of that before you said those words," I said. She huffed and crossed her arms.

"Fine, whatever," she said, walking back inside the classroom.

"Look, Marissa," I started.

"No, it's fine, you're right. I shouldn't have said those words." I sighed and walked back into the room behind her. I watched as she sat down and started talking to Livie. I listened in on what they were saying.

"Okay, what's the news? Give it to me straight, doctor," Livie said, acting like a nurse. Marissa giggled a really cute giggle.

"One week of after school detention," she said, playing along.

"No," Livie said, fake crying. "This can't be happening! Think of all the plans we made!" They broke out in laughter. I looked at them and smiled.

"Ohh, someone has a crush," Livie whispered/sung in her ear.

"Liar," Marissa told her.

"Well, everyone, now that I have gotten to know you, I'll take questions for you to get to know me," I said.

"Oh, look," I heard Marissa say to Livie. "It's the slut fest." Livie chocked on air and put a hand up to her mouth to stop from laughing, but to no avil. I looked at them again and smiled, knowing what they were laughing about.

"Yes," I said, calling on one of the girls.

"What's your first name?" she asked seductively.

"Damon," I answered. I saw all the girls swoon, but not the one I was hoping for.

"How old are you?" another girl asked.

"21." Rosie stuck her hand up.

"Are you single?" she asked. I glanced at Marissa for a moment. I was so tempted to say yes so that was Marissa would know I was availible.

"No," I said.

"Who's the lucky girl?" Rosie asked, very upset.

"Now that would be telling," I smiled. Marissa laughed at my lame joke.

"Well, duh," Rosie said. "We want you to tell."

"Idiot," I heard Marissa mutter.

I looked at her again and smiled.

"So, what's her name?" Rosie asked again.

"Sorry," I said. "I'm not telling." Rosie started to pout.

"Why not?"

"I don't want to," I answered simply. Roise rolled her eyes.

Marissa raised her hand up.

"Yes, Marissa," I said, smiling at me.

"Slut," I heard someone cough. I looked over to see Roise smiling smugly.

"I'm sorry," Marissa said. "Did you say something?"

"Nope," she said. "Nothing but the truth." Livie rested a hand on Marissa's shoulder.

"Think of college," she whispered. Marissa nodded. She looked back at Rosie.

"Rosie, you look very pretty today," she said kindly. Rosie looked taken aback, but soon smiled.

"Thank you, Marissa, I'm glad you finally understood who was the best looking," Rosie said smugly. Marissa nodded.

"I do, and next to horse shit, you look like cow shit," she said. The class busted out laughing, and I also had to refrain myself from laughing.

"Marissa!" I shouted, trying to hide my smile.

"Yes?" she asked sweetly. I rolled my eyes, trying to resist from saying 'good job'.

"Hall. Now," I said, walking out of the room.

"What did I say?" she mumbled to herself, walking out of the room.

I came face-to-face with her as soon as she stepped out of the classroom. I was smiling at her, almost laughing.

"What?" she snapped. My smile quickly left and I looked at her.

"Um, what you said in there was unacceptable, young lady," I said, trying to act all teachery.

"But what about Rosie?" she shouted. "She called me a slut!"

"I know, I heard," I said. I glared at her for shouting at me.

"Then why won't you do something about it?" she grounded out. My gaze softened.

"I will," I said softly. "But what you said was very much so unneeded. Meet me in my room after school."

"Whatever," she snapped. I turned around and walked back into the classroom.

______________

Okay, well, just so ya'll know, I kind of changed some of the names.

I went from Daniel to Damon.

And Lucy to Livie.

Sorry for any confusion.