Chapter 10

My phone was destroyed by me after what happened in my phone conversation I had with my mother earlier. I did my best to crush the phone into little pieces until I couldn't do no more damage to it. There was going to be no way that I'm going to leave any trace of my location to my father so he can hunt up the rest of the family and kill me off. Now there's a huge guarantee risk that Freddie, Dougie, Lynn, Doug and I are in danger at the moment. Only because of one phone call. To my phone from my mother. She made the huge mistake to call, but she didn't know that her time was up already.

I seriously hate my life right now. I have no reason to be stuck in the middle of this only because I did nothing wrong in the past. I was only a baby, not knowing what was going on around me. Only if Uncle Ron wasn't the stupid one in this situation, none of this would be happening. My life would be normal and not out of control like it is.

Everyone in the house surrounded me in a circle, each of them had a worried look on their face. Freddie had the most worried look and Dougie came in a close second. I looked down in my hands to see the crushed up phone I managed to break with my hands. They did hurt too after how much effort I had to put in. The stares upon me started to get under my skin, the pressure was building up inside and soon enough I was going to have a panic attack.

"Please excuse me," I mumbled and pushed past Dougie and Freddie since they were in my way to get up the stairs. I didn't even bother to say sorry or even look at them. They're already shocked enough of seeing me and I don't want them to have any of the disrespect I would've put upon them.

The tears started to fall down my cheeks rapidly. I was alone to let loose of all of the emotions that were crushed together inside of me, begging to be let go of. The comfort of my bed soothed me a bit, but not a lot when I laid down on top of it when I entered my room. The pillow case soaked up all of the tears I cried out. I swear, I could cry for hours on end.

I never left the room for a couple of days. And those days turned into a week all of a sudden. I was so numb, there was going to be no way that I was going to make an attempt to leave my room. Well, the only times I left was to go to the bathroom as quietly as I could so no one would notice I finally left the room. It was already hard enough for me to do that.

For the first few days, there were a couple of knocks on the door from Lynn, sounding worried as ever. But I ignored her completely and just laid there in the bed. She stopped coming up to the door and check up on me after that. No one even came to bother me about if I'm okay or asking what was going on. To be honest, I liked the silence and being alone. It made me calm down a bit and settle back to my normal state. But not all of the way. Still a little shaken up on what's going on.

As time kept passing on, I started to feel alone. Maybe talking to someone would help me a little bit. Freddie. Or possibly Dougie. The idea of talking to Dougie wasn't bad, but he doesn't even know what's going on. Freddie does and I'm still wondering why he doesn't know. Should I speak up about what's happening or let Lynn say something to him? It's probably best to keep quiet until further notice.

It was late at night and I waited until everyone closed their, turn the lights off and fall asleep. That's my time to leave the room with no disturbances and head over to Freddie's room. The door was a little bit creaky and the sound of it made me cringe. Nobody from their rooms made a sound or a move from within. So I continued my move, taking a few steps down the left to Freddie's room since his wasn't that far from where I was staying.

My breath took a little hitch from hesitation and then I finally knocked very quietly on the door. It didn't take long for Freddie to answer the door after a few shuffles behind the door of him trying to crawl out of his bed and walk over to the door. The door opened and I looked up at him, he looked surprised to see me.