Grace's POV

Chapter 2

This is my usual life, from the time I was twelve years old. I've found two very important people in my life, and I wouldn't trade them for the world. Plus, girls are full of drama and it's rare to find drama with boys.

I never found my place around girls, other girls played with barbie dolls. While, I played soccer with the boys. As I grew older, I realized that I was meant to hang out with boys because I was the opposite of an average girl.

It was a relief that I didn't follow the Barbie dolls path.

Long story short, I hate Barbie dolls.

Who are Barbie dolls, you ask?

The Barbie dolls are the popular slut girls in school. My buddies dated some of these girls before, and I was the one to hear their complains about these girls.

"Are you ready to get your butt kicked at water-skiing?" Edward teased as he put his gear on.

Edward was your average play boy, he never lasted in a relationship for no more than five days. He had a new girlfriend every week. Worse, he had a reputation for cheating on girls. Now whenever we walk through the cafeteria, some of the girls he dated, start glaring at us. Nevertheless, that piece of information didn't keep the girls from daydreaming about him.

That's how stupid these Barbie dolls are! 

"As if." I scoffed. I smirked as I did two flips in the air feeling adrenaline and excitement. I felt the wind hitting my face as I glided over the water and lading perfectly. I threw in another triple flip grinning.

"You're up Ed, " I challenged, Edward grinned at me as he shielded his eyes from the sun. He looked at me and mouthed. 'This is how the pros do it.' I rolled my eyes. That is just how self-centred he is.

Edward did two flips in the air but then he started looking elsewhere, a girl, I slapped my forehead. My eyes widened when I saw where Edward was heading.

"Edward! Watch out." I yelled but it was too late. The edge of his ski caught on the rock and he toppled over into the water.

I started laughing at the situation. Right now! Edward must be embarrassed, he was just flirting and... Oh man. I will tease him for a week about this. 

"Stop laughing like a maniac!" Edward exclaimed as he made his way to the boat.

I went and picked up a towel for Edward. He arrived and his grey eyes glared at me.

"I really don't like you." Edward groaned, snatching the towel from my hands.

"Hey!" I exclaimed from the sudden movement. Tackling him on the floor.

"So who won?" Samuel asked and I realized he was there. I stood up and wiped the dirt from my shorts, which I made by cutting my old brother's jeans, I was wearing.

Samuel was the decent one, the understading one, the gentleman. His longest relationship lasted five months. He was also one of the popular boys in school, like Edward. But, he never dated girls randomly or out of the blue.

I also wouldn't say his choice of girls where not Barbie dolls. Because he is dating the biggest one of all, Rosa.

Rosa was smart, really smart, and right now they've been dating for three weeks. Apparently, they were talking to each other secretely before they came out in the open. I was just concerned about Samuel because Rosa was a really bad influence. (At least that is what I heard. And I didnt want him getting hurt.)