Rosa's POV

Chapter 1

This was my distraction from the real world.

This is my world, the one I ruled. I was the idealistic girl that every high school girl dreamed to be. I was their idol, someone to look up to, but others might say I am a bad influence.

It was hard work and dedication that got me on top of the ladder. There even were somethings I had to do that I promised myself I wouldn't do. From the skinny skirts to the school bully.

I soon grew to accept the changes in me, whether I liked it or not, it became my routine.

My thoughts manifested from an innocent little girl to being called the devil's child. I became selfish, like any other president I came to like the power I hold. Therefore, protecting what was mine, the only thing I had, was all I cared about.

It didn't matter that all the girls in my school hated me. It didn't matter that I was being called a 'slut' every single day. That part was blocked out, I no longer felt ashamed, offended, sadness or have symphaty for those who have been my victims.

I needed to pretend to be the nice girl, even though they knew I wasn't.

Yes, along the way I needed minions. I got two very useless ones. It a mystery why I still keep them around. When I know they talk behind my back, that's the loyalty they give me.

By now you've figured out I have trust issues, that is correct, but I do trust one boy out of this entire world and I am glad he's mine.

"Hey Rosa," a bunch of people I don't know started greeting me as I strutted down the hallway, searching for Samuel.

I glanced at some of them, flashing a fake smile. Other girls looked at me with admiration and others glared at me. I am now used to it, the attention I get from my followers, even the hate messages I get.

"Look at her, thinking she owns this school." A girl around my age with red hair whispered. She wore glasses and had braces. She stood near a locker with two other girls as they gossiped about me.

I was okay with people talking behind my back, just as long as I never heard about it or heard it myself, because if it crossed my ears. Then, I will have to do something about it.

I walked up to them and their eyes widened in shock. I tapped the girl who was talking about me. Since her back was facing me. She turned around slowly.

"Samantha!" I exclaimed, shocked to know that she was the one talking about me.

The ungrateful Bratz, I tried my best to make sure she doesn't get bullied or had problems at school. I basically had her back and this is how she repaid me.

"Hey Rosa," Samantha greeted shyly. She probably thought that I didn't hear her.

I flipped my hair confidently and put my hands on my hips. She was going to regret saying that about me.

"How are you doing?" I asked enthusiastically with a wide grin on my face.

Samantha smiled sweetly, looks like I am not the only one good at pretending.

"Good... wow, I like your shoes. Where did you get it?" Samantha asked as she took some books from her locker.

"It's actually a gift from my boyfriend." I replied proudly, he always know what I love.

"Uhm... whose your boyfriend?" Samantha asked confused. I raised an eyebrow, warning her that her joke was not in anyway hilarious as she presumed.

"Oh, you mean Brandon!" Samantha blurted out frantically, at the mention of that selfish jerk, the other girls blushed.

"No, not him. It's Samuel, my boyfriend." I corrected, smiling sweetly. Samantha's eyes widened as if she has just seen a ghost.