Chapter 5 and 6

Chapter 5: Paige's P.O.V.

I've been seeing Tony a lot for the past few days. My coworkers are cheering me on. Some of them even ship us. They are so annoying! I could really fire them.

As I enter the cafe, Tony greets me.

"Hey, Paige! Could we go to the park instead? You know, a change of scenery?", he says a bit nervously.

I nod my head. We stroll silently to the park. We look for a bench to sit on.

"What's the matter, Tony? You seem a little....", she pauses. "Tense."

"Well, I really like you. As a friend, As a friend! I don't- you know."

"I know."

He scratches the back of his neck.

"Well, can we travel to my house with my brother? So we can, ummmmmm, learn more about each other."

I hesitate. This is my chance. I have to do it!

"Sure, why not."

With those words, Tony smiles and leans close to me. We stare at each other's eyes. I get lost in his comforting blue eyes. I don't know why, but I also lean closer. I close my eyes and I fell his warm breath on my face. Then, I realize what I'm about to do, so I tense up. I open my eyes and look away. An awkward silence fills the air. I can't play with his feelings, I need to get over him! When I look back, we are both blushing.

"I-i'm so s-sorry!", he apologizes.

"It's okay.", I reply.

He bites his lip.

"I should really go now. I'll pick you up here, tomorrow at 7 am.", says Tony as he waves goodbye.

When he leaves, I slouch on the bench and sigh. Why did I even plan to do this!?

Chapter 6: Tony's P.O.V.

"Hey brother! Can you walk faster, I want to see Leya again!", Shrignold yells.

I almost forgot about Leya.

She loves Shrignold, she was good with kids, but that's were her good qualities end

She loves Shrignold, she was good with kids, but that's were her good qualities end. She was obsessed with making me fall in love with her. I shudder at that thought.

As we walked, I tried to clear my mind. This was the big day. As we enterd the park, I see Paige, who waves at us.

"Hey look! It's the pretty lady you have a crush-"

I cover his mouth before he finishes his sentence.

"Aaaaaaw, your brother is so cute! What's your name sweety?", Paige says.

"It's Shrignold.", he replies shyly.

"Are your bags ready?", I ask.

"Yup! I packed everything we might need. This is going to be the best roadtrip ever!"

"Who said anything about a roadtrip? We have a private jet!", Shrignold chimes in.

"Holy-"

Before she could finish her sentence, the roar of my private jet drowns her voice. It lands on a deserted road near the park. People hurriedly run out of the way. What a wasted opportunity, I could have kidnapped those people.

"Well, hop in!", I motion.

Shrignold and Paige quickly sprint to the stairs. I walk slowly behind them. Paige misses a step and falls backward. I quickly grip her waist.

"Are you alright?", I say as I compose myself.

She looks at me, blushing, and says,

"I-I'm fine."

We all enter the jet. As we pass the driver, Jay, he wolf whistles at Paige.

 As we pass the driver, Jay, he wolf whistles at Paige

"

Hey cutie! What's your name?"

Rage fills me, then jealousy after. This will not end in laughter. I don't think, I yell,

"Why don't you shut your mouth!"

Paige and Shrignold looks at me with a surprised expression. Jay cowers before me.

"S-sorry boss.", Jay stammers.

"You should be!", I say angrily.

We sit down with an awkward silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡♡♡♡♡♡♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! It's me your favorithe author! Jk. So, I hoped that you liked today's chapters. I am so sorry that you guys thought that they would kiss! I hate myself too. You will probably hate me more in the next few chapters. I also forgot to show you what Harry looks like.

I couldn't find a picture where he was a grown up, so bear with me. I will be posting new chapters tomorrow, March 16, 2017.