Chapters 3 and 4

Chapter 3: Paige's P.O.V.

As I walk in my office, a crowd awaits me.

"Show us the picture!", yells my coworker.

"Yes! Show us!", shouts another.

"Everyone, calm down!", I say.

Most of them are silenced, but I here some murmurs still.

"Great! Before we-"

Harry comes in and interrupts.

"I have the picture!"

Everyone turns their heads in his direction and gazes at him.

He hands the picture to me.

"Before I show you, we need a plan."

Some nod their heads.

"I will assign some trustworthy people to help me track Tony. I will persuade him to show me his hideout, destroy hi weapons, and I'll-I'll end him.", I say.

At my last words, everyone shudders.

"I will post his picture later.", I continue.

Slowly, they exit my office and Iam left alone. I look at his picture, he is very handsome.

His shining black hair that is tinged with yellow reminds me of dark, starry nights

His shining black hair that is tinged with yellow reminds me of dark, starry nights. He has red markings on his face that resemble the hands of a clock. He wears a black coat over a red shirt. A small stopwatch is pinned to his coat and I notice a swords handle stowed away near his sides.

I smile. Wait a minute. OH NO, OH NO. I HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM. MAYDAY, MAYDAY. I AM SO DEAD. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. OH GOSH, OH GOSH . I NEED TO REMEMBER THE PLAN.

With that, I exit my office to track him down. I post the photo and within seconds, a crowd surrounds it. I exit the building.

Chapter 4: Tony's P.O.V.

"Shrignold, wake up Matt. He will be babysitting you for a while.", I say.

Matt was my nephew who owned this apartment.

"But I wanna come, I wanna be cool like you!", Shrignold pouts.

He cries and cries and cries. Gosh, this kid is so loud. Matt enters the room and he seems tired.

"You know what to do.", I nod at him.

As Shrignold continues to bawl, I slip out of the apartment. As I walk, I try to construct a plan that would get her to follow me. I don't see where I'm going and I bump into someone. She stumbles to the sidewalk.

"Hey, watch where you're-" I stop midsentence.

Why does she seems so familiar? Then, it dawns on me. She's Paige, she is more beautiful in real life than her picture. The world seems to have frozen and my heart feels like it stopped. Then, I remember the plan and she says something that pulls me back to reality.

"You're the one who took a picture of me.", Paige murmurs.

"Y-Yeah, I'm so sorry.", I reply with burning cheeks.

"N-no, it's okay. I-i didn't see were I was going. I'm so clumsy.", she stammers.

I hold my hand out. She grabs it, but she seems reluctant.

"Miss, could I buy you a cupcake?", I ask.

"Ummmm, okaaay?", she answers slowly.

We walk awkwardly to the cafe. As we enter, I feel a sense of warmth ans safety. I look for a table. When we find one, we sit down. A waiter arrives and asks for our order.

"A honey-glazed donut, please.", I reply.

"Ooooooh, look! Strwaberry-nutella cupcakes, I love them. I want 2!", Paige answers.

The waiter lives. As we wait for our food, we talk.

"What's your name, I forgot to ask.", I say.

"It's Paige.", she anwers.

"Nice name. Call me Tony."

She nods her head. Soon, we talk about our lives. I lied that I was a traveler who wants to see the whole world. By the time oir food arrived, we were so hungry. While she gobbles her food, I eat slowly. Soon, we are finished are finished eating.

"Thank you so much. Mr. Clock.", she says with a smirk.

"No problem. Papy.", I tease back.

She smiles at me.

"So, do you want to meet tomorrow again? 4 o'clock at the cafe?", I ask.

"Sure, I would like to!", she exclaims.

We both leave the cafe, grinning stupidly.

End of Chapter 3 and 4

Hey guys, it's me Cherry! I hope you liked today's chapters. I figured that one was too short, so I made two chapters instead. Once again, I am sorry that the picture does not match the description. Also, for those who are wondering, this is wwhat Shrignold looks like,

 Also, for those who are wondering, this is wwhat Shrignold looks like,

Cute, right? Now, here is what Matt looks like,

Ignore the caption, that's supposed to say Matt

Ignore the caption, that's supposed to say Matt. I hoped you enjoy my story! I will be posting tomorrow, March 15, 2017.