Chapter 2: Tony's P.O.V.

I run off. She saw me, I need to hide. I walk hurriedly to my apartment and I am greeted by my little brother, Shrignold.

"Hi big brother!", Shrignold says in his cute, little voice. "How was the picture taking?"

He was naturally curious, since he was an 8 year old.

"Well, I've been seen, but it's alright as long as they didn't follow me.", I say.

I peek out of the window. A bright flash blinds me, which can only mean one thing. Someone did  follow me. I scurry to the door and lock it tightly.

"What's the matter big bro?", Shrignold asks.

"Nothing! Just being safe.", I reply.

"Well, if it's nothing, let me see the picture.", Shrignold says.

I hand the camera to him.

"Ooooh! She's so pretty!"

She is pretty, gorgeous even

She is pretty, gorgeous even. She is smiling and I notice her dazzling white teeth. Her lips are the color of cotton candy. Her eyes are crystal blue and they seem so thoughtful. Her hair is like a rainbow, cascading on her back. She wears a simple, yet stunning dress, which has simple designs on it. She is truly breath-taking.

My brother studies me, his eyes narrowing. Then, he has a mischievious grin on his face.

"Yiiiiiiii! Big brother has a crush!", he says in a sing-song voice.

"I do not!", I say firmly.

In reality, I do like her, but we're so different. She's good, and I'm bad. Anyways, I have to execute her, that's my plan. It's my plan to lure Paige because she's the leader of those pesky spies. I almost  feel a pang of guilt, I need to stop this. But no matter what, I will still like her, deep, down inside.

End of Chapter 2
Hey guys, it's me, the author. I forgot to introduce myself. -_- My real name is Cerise. I actually have a youtube channel. It's called Cherry Kat, check it out if you have time! Sorry for wrong grammar and spelling errors. I'm also sorry if the picture does not match the descripition. :P Don't hesitate if you want to comment about my writing, it could really help me. I will be posting again tomorrow, on March 14, 2017.