Donghyuk

Donghyuk x  reader!

You were quietly studying for your next test: Human Biology, You had to cut the heart (of a sheep) and examine how the blood goes through the body etc. but you weren't studying at the library... You happen to be studying at your friends or should we say partner...

Donghyuk.

Now how did you get into this mess? Well lets take a trip in the time machine, shall we?

"Y/N and Donghyuk" The teacher shouted,

"You two will be partners for the test that is happening on Friday, So go and practice with the sheep's heart that I have given you" The teacher explained.

We both nodded, I wanted to scream but I have to keep it lowkey otherwise I will get bombarded with his fangirls...

Oh! I spoke too soon my phone was exploding because of them.

Now you may wonder, How on earth did they get your phone number? Well you see, you were once an entire family. Everyone knew you and you knew them, that's why you have exchanged numbers because you were all close friends.

Not until Donghyuk was transferred to your school that is when everyone was beginning to ignore you and was focusing on Donghyuk. Sure you had some friends but you still wouldn't trust them, to make matters worst you are now his partner for this assignment.

All the girls in your class would glare at you as you went to Donghyuk's desk to work with him he just smiled and wave.

I nodded in return.

We were working on our assignment but since the teacher left the classroom to the Science Office (which was on the other side of the school). All of the girls  in my class thought it was a good idea to sabotage my.. well our experiment. Every time Donghyuk went to go to his friends table to ask for help they would pretend to be asking for my assistance.. when in reality they were cutting the heart wrong. They were finally caught once Donghyuk came back from his friends.

"Yah! Why are you cutting up our heart?!" He shouted at the girls that were at our table.

"Aish seriously" He grumbled and then head outside the door to find the teacher for another heart.

"Look at what you did! Now he has to waste his energy because of you!" They growled, I was about to say something when the boys stood up for me.

"Oi! Stop bullying her and focus on your studies, do you want to pass? OR do you want to be a bully for the rest of your life? Tsk, Last time I checked, Donghyuk loves smart girls who are quiet and like MINDING THEIR OWN BUSINESS." A boy shouted.

All the other boys nodded in agreement as they all glared at the girls who were bullying me.

"y/n come over here for now, while donghyuk asks for another heart. You can experiment with our group" a boy smiled,

"Thanks a lot hanbin" I blushed a bit and politely bowed at him.

"No problem" He chuckled with a hint of red in his cheeks.

We then started to discuss the way the blood flows through the pipes and around the body. Around 15 minutes later Donghyuk and the Teacher came back with the heart, they were also discussing about something. Until they finally focused on their surroundings.

"Y/n? What are you doing over there?" The teacher asked, but then looked at me and Donghyuk. I was about to say something again but Hanbin held his hand up which waited for the teacher's approval for him to speak.