HANBIN REQUEST

"kookiesgf

I am Vany 15 yrs old Maybe I can have a HanBin smut please? I am tall, funny and pervert XD He should be jealous and punish me after school at home. Very hard sex, lel. Much love to you <33 "

AWW ILY 2

ANNOUNCEMENT: YOU KNOW WHAT ALL THE FRIENDS IN THE SMUT REQUEST IMMA JUST PUT MAH NAME BECAUSE COME ON LET ME BE YO FRAND ok bye.

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: I REALISED THERE ARE MALES WHO READ THIS AND HELLO MY BEAUTIFULS BUT DONT BE SHY TO ASK FOR A REQUEST!!! <3 <3 :) maybe i should write more ships together just for the males oh well~ REMEMBER DONT BE SHY <3 IM HERE FOR CHU <3 

[VANY]

"Vannnyyyyyyyyyy" My friend sang, 

"What is it chibi?" I asked her,

"I don't know I forgot" She laughed, 

"You're an idiot" I sighed as I packed my books,

"And you're popular look another boy with another rose I wonder who's it for" She sighed, 

"Aw I'm sorry I'm so hot" I winked, she glared at me and then laughed,

"It's pretty cold" She winked, I sighed then looked at the boy.

"It's- Not for you Vany" The boy said and chibi laughed until her stomach hurt.

"C-Chibi, Here" The boy nervously gave it to chibi. 

"Sorry not interested" She said coldly and dragged me away with her.

"Sheesh and you complain you can't find the one" I sighed, 

"I can't have weak boys coming to confess to me, I need a strong man who loves children and who will help me with the house chores who is strong-" 

"Yeah, yeah i get it!" I said, 

"VAAANNNYYY~" A group of boys shouted as they ran to her with hearts in their hands. 

"Yes?" I asked nicely.

"Will you be my girlfriend? no mine! NO MINE!" The group surrounded vany and pushed chibi away,

"OI LEAVE MY FRIEND ALONE" Chibi shouted,

"Shut up ugly one, you're just jealous that she's prettier" The boys said and continue to swoon. 

"guy's p-please stop" I said nervously, I could feel chibi's dark aura behind me.

"excuse me peasants but the queen said STOP" She shouted and dragged me out of the mob.

"Thanks" I chuckled, 

"No problemo" She sighed, i just chuckled and hugged her. She hugged back, I then heard laughing and 'oooooh-ing' I smirked because i knew who those voices belong to, Bobby was going to confess his love to chibi.

(AUTHOR: BITCH THATS RIGHT MY MAN, Im sorry :') )

"C-ch-chibi" He stuttered,

"guys come on lets go let them have their time" I whispered and we all went our separate ways, I walked passed a student and he stopped in his tracks and asked me a question. 

"H-Hey vane? " He asked blushing,

"Do you mind helping me with my math homework?" He asked, I have no idea who he is and you might be screaming at me saying 'DONT FOLLOW HIM STRANGER DANGER' but he's a year younger so of course i'll help him (you all face palmed didn't you) we headed to the library and he got out his maths homework, 

"So what do you need help with?" I asked and he showed me his equations.

"Ah those are easy" I chuckled and showed him. While we were studying I didn't know a certain boy was getting jealous.

"Thank you for your help~!" He sang, thats a pretty voice! 

"Hahah its ok!" I smiled and he left, I packed my bags and left the library. The bell should go soon, I was smiling at everyone who walked passed and once I reached the gate I saw a certain boy growling at me, I frowned and sighed... what happened now?

"What's wrong hanbin?" I asked him and then he just pulls my school tie and grabbed me into a kiss looked at the boy who i tutored, I rolled my eyes.

"Come on" I sighed and we walked home. 

as soon as I opened the house door hanbin pushed me in and slammed the door closed, locked it and then pinned me to the door as he was about to kiss me when i moved my face so he kissed my cheek.

"YAH! MY LAPTOP IS IN MY BAG AND IF YOU'RE SO HORNY THEN WAIT AND LET ME PUT MY BAG DOWN- THE KOREAN DRAMAS ARE VERY IMPORTANT TO ME" I shouted and then placed my bag down and put my coat on the coat hanger,

Hanbin groaned and then grabbed my wrist and ran upstairs to his bedroom and pushed me down on the bed as he walked trying to unbutton his shirt.

"How dare you talk to other boys" (I swear he is a yandere smh if you dont know google it xD) He growled as he crawled on top of me.

"The poor boy couldnt understand his maths homework and as head girl I was there to help him" I frowned,

"Maths huh?" He smirked,

"Alright Let's add a bed" He then bent down to kiss me,

"Subtract the clothes" he pulled my clothes off and gave another kiss

"Divide the legs" Another kiss..

"And multiply" He smirked and then entered me. I groaned in pain and pleasure as i gripped the bed sheets. He thrusted in and out of me, the pleasure felt so good.

"Argh- Hanbin why are you so rough to-day? Argh!" I moaned loudly.

[HANBIN'S P.O.V]

Tsk, How dare she go talking to other boys. I'm not letting her out of my life anymore, ever since that accident. 

I rammed my member inside her deeper as she moaned in pleasure, I smirked.

"Music to my ears" I chuckled, as i bent down and kissed her as our tongue danced with each other.

"mmm" She moaned in between the kisses as i still thrusted inside her. 

"Hanbin I'm nearly there" She moaned, I smirked.

"Alright you can cum but i'm not ready yet and this is punishment" I chuckled as I went faster, I felt her stomach and could feel my member inside it which made me smirk even more, 

"Hanbin! Hanbin! ahhh!" She moaned as she came, but I thrusted again. 

"H-Hanbin what are you doing?! I just came- ARGH!!" She moaned as I started thrusting inside her, I don't think she will be able to get up tomorrow, Guess I have to baby sit her.

"Deal with it" I smirked, She had wrapped her arms around my neck as her legs wrapped around my hips,

"Just shut up" She glared and pulled me into a deep kiss which put me off guard but turned me on even more.

As I kept thrusting her moans were getting louder and louder, I then felt liquid about to burst,

"V-Vany... I'm going to... ahh!" I moaned and had came inside her. 

"tsk, I better go get the pill" She sighed,

"No, I want the child. So people know you belong to me" I glared at her and kissed her again.

WHOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPP :DDD <3 <3 I RUSHED THIS HAHAHAH BYE