JUNHOE REQUEST X 2

GUYS DID YOU SEE JUNE ON HEROES?!?! I DIED.... OML HAVE MERCY.

So I got 2 Inboxes, and they are both junhoe so i was like hey... why not add both of them together hue hue hue

"may I request a Junhoe smut? Jealous smut btw ^^" - stephanie_wonhoe (name: Tiffany)

"Can you write please a rough smut with Junhoe? Like you are leaving together and have a fight and end up doing it. Thank you! :)" - @Ruccssy (name: Y/N)

ENJOY <3 <3 

CHEESY 

+

SEXY

THINK HAHAHHA

PART ONE: for Ruccssy! <3

[Junhoe]

"Oi! Why are you leaving me?! What happened to our love!? Don't you fucking dare leave me!!" I shouted and broke the vase as I pushed it off the table,

"I can't, No more! I J-Just don't love you anymore!" Y/N shouted and was about to leave, when i pinned her to the wall.

"Give me a better reason" I grabbed her chin and forced her to look at me, I gave her 'the look' 

She was crying, I slammed my lips onto her lips and made out with her. She kissed back, We started to strip. I picked her up as she wrapped her legs around my hips and placed her on the bed,I played with her breasts as she softly moaned. I then moved to her neck and gave her hickeys, She moaned even more, I then positioned my member.

"I'm going in Y/n" I softly moaned, She was crying but yet begging for it... why is she leaving me? I entered her, She was so tight and wet... She moaned and clawed my back, I slowly moved inside her and out, our moans became a rhythm so did the squeaky bed, I thrusted deeper and deeper as she moaned my name louder.

"June... June!!"

I then flipped her onto her back and entered her doing anal, she gripped on to the bed sheets hard as I gripped her hips and slammed inside of her. She was moaning even louder, I tried to hide it but it escaped my lips..

"Y/n... I can't... Hold it.." I moaned, She slipped off and pushed me down on the bed,

"M-My turn!" She blushed, and then positioned herself on my member and inserted my member inside her violently as she moved up and down she placed her hands on my chest as she thrusted her hips on my member, I placed my hands on her hips to help her move... I really couldn't hold it anymore,

"Y/n mm!" I moaned I sat up and she still was riding me I kissed her and I exploded inside of her...

"Now... why are you leaving me?!" I looked at her deeply in the eyes, and gave her a kiss...