BOBBY PART 1

To all the requests, i am sorry but i will not be able to do them please don't bash me. because if you bash me i'll just bash back because i am not a nice person, nice with me? great! not nice with me, I'm not nice with u :DDDDDD

ARGH THIS SMUT FIC REACHED 20K+ I'M SO HAPPY MY LITTLE KONDOMS, HERES A LONG ONE FOR YOU ALLLLLLLLL~

Also, i have made this story really long because i think i rush things haha, anyways I'm sorry if you got bored, you can always skip some paragraphs and be confused and have mixed feeling about the sex :-) hahah thank you

A BOBBY ONE FOR U ALL BYE <3 because i haven't done a bobby one in aggeeeeessssssssssex..... k

Bobby is a bad boy

and you're a cold person.

and i mean it.... colder then elsa.

The cold never bothered me anyway <3

Your P.O.V

I was daydreaming in class, until my health teacher said my name.

"(Y/N) (L/N)'s partner for this health assignment on sex will be Kim Jiwon" The teacher said out loud.

"WHATTT!?!" The girls screamed, I just woke up from my nap, so I'm confused about everything so i fell asleep again, who the heck is Kim Jiwon? who is- OH MY GOD I AM PARTNERED WITH THE BAD BOY?! OUT OF ALL PEOPLE! I woke up, opened my eyes and stressed, I am partnered with the bad boy!!?

"Ok That is all of the pairs, now go into your pair and DO YOUR ASSIGNMENT!" the teacher shouted and went back to eating her donuts, ooh i want some. I was daydreaming about eating a donut when a figure slammed my table making me snap out of it.

"pathetic, hurry up and get started bitch" I sighed, i took out my laptop and started searching up vaginas and penis's because arguing with him is useless. i took down notes and once the bell rang I packed everything up and the bad boy obviously was asleep.

I left him as the fangirls charged at him taking a photo off his perfect face, I mean troll faced piece of shit, who always gets in my way of trying to live my bloody life, may he burn in hell.

"(Y/N)!!!!!" My best friend shouted,

"Hey keeya" I smiled and walked to her.

"I found a date for-"

"Hell no!" I shouted,

"Nuh, uh! all the guys you pick for me are terrible!" I grumbled,

"Well sorry honey but your ideal type is very hard and complicated, no one is going to be as perfect as your GD OPPA!" She groaned fixing her make up.

"And you should start wearing make up! its the new thing honey! Every high school student wear it now!" She said.

"No thanks, i don't want to ruin my face" I mumbled,

"So how was health? Was it fun learning about sex? pfft AHAHHA!" She laughed out loud,

"No, it was not fun and we are being partnered up. Guess who my partner is." I groaned.

"ummm, (student name)?"

"no"

"(student name)??"

"Ew no."

"OH MY GOD DONT TELL ME.... KIM JIWON?!" she squealed,

"Oh my god! oh my god, oh my god!! AND YOUR LEARNING ABOUT SEX WITH HIM! THAT IS HEAVEN!!" She squealed, i groaned.

"And to my calculations, you like the bad boy version of GD" She smirked at that thought.

"Yeah i like GD, NOT kim JIWON" I grumbled.