HANBIN + JIWON + REQUEST

NOT EDITIED

 YG-nim :

Hello my fav author :D

Well yeah kinda i liked u (Mhuahaha)

BECAUSE YOUR IKON SMUTS ARE SO DAMN AWESOME

well.. First smut i read is hanbin.. I'm almost forgot i'm reading a smut BECAUSE it makes me laugh .. Well kinda like crazy ppl... And when come to the sad part (well something like that) my heart was tingling (yeah because i thought every scenes you write so it was felt real.. Also the smut ~) when i was read every part of your smuts.. I was like : omfg MY FEELINGS! .. Or : DAMN BOY YOUR SO HOT!

Luckily i was alone when reading it .. Y'know heh

THAT was all i thought about your smut .. I loved all your ikon smuts ..

Btw i want to give you some.. Well kinda like ideas (?) for example.. Its was hanbins smut.. I think the readers might felt the scenes more bigger if you add the idols POV.. So i can knew what he was thinking when IVEKHSWODVI (y'know what i mean ;)) well that was just my opinion.. But i think it'll be great, bcz not so many authors are adding the idols pov.. (Argh my english so damn bad)

BUUUUT STILL I'LL SUPPORT YOUR IKON SMUTS!!!

Btw.. I want to request a smut hehe

Please. Do a smut about hanbin, jiwon, and me (YEAH THREESOME BABY!) that will be fantastic.. Bcs you do smuts SO WELL

Btw my name is Valenty..!!

SARANGHAEYO MY AUTHOR!!!

FIGHTING!!!

*making love shape with my hand

Author: I love reading messages like this and i finally have the time to do one for you! Have fun reading! I will include your tips thank you! xox 

Character name: VALENTY!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ Valenty's P.O.V]

A quiet girl, who loves reading fan fiction, Bubble tea, Anime and especially SMUT. 

"Hey Valenty!" A classmate shouted,

"H-Hi" I blushed and hid my face behind my bangs, (bang bang bang), 

I rushed to my seat and placed my book neatly in front of me waiting for the teacher to arrive and i tried loosing time by thinking what i should write for my SMUT. 

Yes I write smut, Thats the only way i could calm down though... My smut story has 1 million reads and 320k votes on it on wattpad. (I WISH I HAD THAT MUCH - AUTHOR) 

"Oh look! Its Hanbin and Bobby! Arghh!" The entire class shouted/Fangirled as they entered the room, I looked at them from behind my bangs and they looked hot... Did they just come back from the basket ball courts? 

"Alright Students! Calm down" The teacher came in.

"Ok I'm going to do the role.. now... MELANIE?!" The teacher shouted,

"Here!" She shouted,

"Jake?" 

"YO!" 

"Val?"