"For-" his phone rings loudly cutting him off, Namjoon's name pops up on the screen and he answers it.

"Hey" He says

"Dude, Yoongi, hes a mess I need help! Jungkook help!" Namjoon says frantically 

"Where is he? Whats wrong?" Jungkook asks getting up from his bed, He grabs his jacket thats hung up on his door nob. Putting it on with his phone pressed between his shoulder and ear. Once his left arm is in he grabs his phone and holds it to his ear with his left hand as he puts in his right hand.

" He-Hes" Namjoon starts crying 

"Whats going on Namjoon?! You need to tell me whats going on!" He says his voice stern, raised a little but not enough to wake anyone up. 

"I'm sorry Taehyung, I have to go" Jungkook says, Taehyung looking at him with worry.

Jungkook is about to leave his room when he feels a grip around his wrist.

"Let...Me..Go... With you" Taehyung says slowly unsure of how loud his voice is, worried he sounds weird and too loud. 

"I want to help" He adds with more confidence. Jungkook looks back to him. 

"You should be here when they wake up" Jungkook says and he walks out and makes his way out the door.

"Where are you going?" Mark asks being the only one still awake but Jungkook is already out the door. 

"Don't worry, We will be back. Don't ruin his place" Taehyung says half jokingly before rushing out to meet up with Jungkook without giving mark any chance to respond. 

Taehyung runs to catch up with Jungkook. 

Jungkook runs down the stairs not realizing Taehyung is following him closely behind. 

"Namjoon where the hell are you?" Jungkook says angrily as he exits the apartment complex.

"We are at the usual place" 

The park around the corner from the convenience store we always go to, Jungkook thinks to himself. 

"Sit him up, Namjoon make sure hes up straight, okay" Jungkook says desperately into the phone. "This will pass, tell him it will pass, Namjoon tell him these fucking words why aren't you repeating this" he almost never swears 

"Tell him he will be okay Namjoon, Tell him he will be okay" Jungkook runs and Taehyung gives up on catching up, he slows down falling more and more behind from Jungkook who is running as fast as he can. 

"You'll be okay" Namjoon says in a shaky voice. "You sound scared and unsure, Namjoon stop, just try staying calm" He says almost out of breath, he shouldn't be judging when him himself isn't calm. He knows whats happening to Yoongi, this isn't the first time, but Namjoon never noticed or saw this side of Yoongi before. 

Taehyung notices Jungkook slowing down and he takes it as his chance to catch up. 

Jungkook runs over to Yoongi who has his back up against the plastic yellow slide. 

"We were just walking and he started" Namjoon says and Jungkook crouches down to be at level with his friend. 

"Hes having a panic attack" Jungkook states not taking his eyes off of his friend who is hyperventilating. 

"Yoongi you are going to be okay, okay believe me you always are" Jungkook says in the calmest voice he can.

"This will pass" He says over and over again. Sweat goes down Yoongi's forehead. Despite the cold around him all he feels is heat and the sweat drips down his face. 

Taehyung watches closely but out of distance of everyone not knowing what to do. 

"Breathe, I need you to try breathing, take small breathes, relax, this is just a panic attack, nothing is happening, you aren't dying, relax, think of the wind" Jungkook says softly, Yoongi terrified. He tries taking small breaths and after about twenty minutes his breathing is back to normal, the sweating stops and the attack is over. 

Yoongi, the most care free person, the one person who rarely cries in front of others breaks down in tears,Jungkook gives him a hug. 

"It's over" Jungkook says slowly and tears start going down both of their faces. 

Taehyung starts turning away but something stops him. He feels bad for seeing Yoongi's lowest point but he cant just walk away. He turns back and he walks over to where Namjoon is standing.

"I dont know much of what just happened, but I hope hes okay" He says and Namjoon looks at him.  

Jungkook helps Yoongi on his feet and he sees Taehyung. The only light around them are two flickering lamp posts on the side of the buildings near by and the faint light from the convenience store that is brightly shining from around the corner. 

"I'm sorry" Taehyung secretly signs to Jungkook. Jungkook nods his head in response and gives him a slight smile. 

"We should take him home" Jungkook says tilting his head to Yoongi, He puts his arm over his shoulders and all four of them side by side walk to Yoongi's house in the middle of a dark night. 

Yoongi's leather jacket all wet from the tears he couldn't stop, he's all shaken up  and all he wants to do is sleep. If a stranger would see him like this they'd be mistaken, they'd see how he looked, what he was wearing and his red eyes all the wrong way. But his friends, the ones who knew what he was going through,even Namjoon who was oblivious who would never judge him especially before knowing what happened. 

"Thank you" He mumbles before lowering his head and waving goodbye as he went into his small house. 

"I didnt know" Namjoon says apologetically as they walk away 

"Its okay, it can be scary, obviously more for him"

"Why didnt anyone ever tell me?" Namjoon asks 

"Its not something to talk about, you've never seen him in those ways, its not something he wants to share"

"But we are best friends" Namjoon says 

"it wasn't a secret Joon, its something unexpected, something that happens to him random times, random moments, completely unexpected. I only knew about it because I was with him the second time he'd ever had one, he was scared. If I didn't see him that day, I don't think he would've ever told me either" Jungkook admits. 

They walk into the convenience store and Namjoon picks out strawberry milk to drink, he buys it and they all sit outside at one of the tables, the cold wind passes by. 

"So Taehyung, how are you?" Namjoon asks as he holds the pink square box of milk. 

"I'm okay" Taehyung says softly not wanting to say too much. 

"What you did, for Yoongi, I don't know much of what was happening, but you calming him down, it was very nice" Taehyung says looking at Jungkook. 

But didn't Jungkook just explain it was a panic attack? Namjoon thinks to himself, confused on why Taehyung still doesn't know whats going on.