Thanks!!!

I know I said I wasn't updating this story until the summer, but I saw the read count on Charming Dead and its at 162 reads! Wow! Never in my Wattpad time, would I had thought of ever having a story at almost 200 views. What can I say? Thank you guys for reading this story and thank you guys for supporting me as it comes along. I promise Charming Dead will return in the summer and I'll kick myself mentally and physically to make sure it does, not literally kick but you know what I mean. You guys mean a big deal to me, every single person who's clicked on this story better yet anyone who's came to my profile and read at least one sentence of a story before clicking off. That means that I am attracting attention and I'm doing something right on here. I want to once again thank all of you so much for everything you guys do for me, whether is commenting on a story, reading a chapter or sentence of a chapter, visiting my profile, or anything, because that lets me know you guys support me and are interested in something I write.

There are quite a few people I'd like to shout out from my inbox, notifications, followers, etc.

Zacky64

Ender_12

ValeskaPacheco

BlueRose39

sandrine285

AmyThomas3

Collussus96

DarkAngel3566

Yui-Yuki-chan

XNaiya

GodsDemon15

diva102215

jaxstrueaesthetic

Grimes17

DerekLamerante

Mrtyty2001

PrettyPonies2020

TheWritingDead99

heywhatis

Amandatate48

ShannanThomas

CheyenneSoehnholz

21KGR21

Imlostinthewoods

charityf1915

1DChanfan26

realtruth

And there are many, many, more I could/would mention; but the list would keep going!!

All of these people have done something for me to make my Wattpad experience amazing and all of you readers as well. Please check these people out if you want, you can tell them I sent you if you want as well.

I'd like to thank all of you one more time for the support you've given me since the beginning and I will continue to write for you all until something makes it where I won't be able to.

I love all of you guys and take care - mdaCHARMED2016, out! :) :D