Vatos

A/N: Hey guys! Chapter 3 is up now 'Tell It To The Witches'. I hope you guys enjoy it and are enjoying the story, I wanted to say that I do changes bits and pieces of storyline to my liking. Such as when Paige orbed the duffel bag to her instead of it being left there in the original, so the whole scene where Glenn gets kidnapped and stuff won't happen, because I can't think up a reason for him to be. I think that is all I have to say for right now. So here is Chapter 4 'Vatos'.

The bloody hacksaw and handcuffs along with Merle's right hand are all that the rescue party has found. The wind is blowing. Daryl is breathing hard. His crossbow clicks, Daryl shouts.

Daryl raises his crossbow and swings around, aiming it at T-Dog's face. Immediately Rick cocks his gun and puts it to Daryl's head. Piper has her hands up in a freezing stance.

"Okay guys take it easy." Piper said.

The gun is cocked. T-Dog doesn't flinch and neither does Daryl in the standoff.

"I won't hesitate. I don't care if every walker in the city hears it." Rick said.

Daryl, crying, drops the crossbow. T-Dog lets out a sigh. Rick uncocks his weapon and lowers it. Daryl blinks away some tears.

"Oh thank god, I thought you were actually gonna shoot him." Piper said, lowering her hands.

"You got a do-rag or something?" Daryl asked T-Dog.

T-Dog hands him one, Daryl uses it to wrap up Merle's hand.

"I guess the saw blade was too dull for the handcuffs." Daryl said, sighing.

Daryl gingerly picks Merle's hand up by a finger and examines the cut.

"Ain't that a bitch." Daryl said.

"I'm still shocked and disgusted by the fact that Merle actually cut his hand off." Piper said.

Daryl wraps Merle's hand up carefully and motions to Glenn. He puts Merle's hand in Glenn's backpack. Glenn is mortified.

"He must have used a tourniquet—maybe his belt. Be much more blood if he didn't." Daryl said.

Daryl follows the trail of blood. Rick motions to Glenn and Piper. They follow Rick and Daryl while T-Dog collects the dropped tools and Dale's dropped bag. Around a corner they see another doorway into the building. Crossbow aimed Daryl goes through, Rick, Glenn and Piper behind him. Rick has his gun out, ready to shoot. Piper has her hands up ready to freeze or blow up something.

"Merle? You in here?" Daryl calls out.

They go down the stairwell into the building.

Amy and Andrea walk back to camp with a couple dozen fish on their string.

"Oh, baby. Will you look at that? Hey, check it out." Morales said and laughs. "Ladies..."*

Andrea hands the string of fish to him while Lori applauds and Carol smiles.

"Woah, that's a lot fish. If its not a problem, maybe you could teach me how to fish." Paige asked.

*"because of you my children will eat tonight. Thank you." Morales said.

"Sure, its not a problem Paige." Andrea said, smiling to Paige. "Oh and thank Dale. It's his canoe and gear."

Jacqui high fives Andrea.

Phoebe and Lori were sitting together and talking.

"Mom, look. Look at all the fish." Carl said.