business trip

Daiel's POV: I had to go on a business trip for a few days and joey couldn't go, so  I was trying to think of who would be a good "babysitter" I think Niall would be a good babysitter I mean he has had multiple submissives. I gave Niall a quick call and asked him he thankfully said yes I told him to come around 6 p.m. and my flight was at 4:00. it was already 3. I needed to start packing I went to the closet and got my suit case and began packing. then I remembered I have cameras around the house mostly for safety but this time I'm using it to see how joey acts. I hooked up my phone to the cameras and finished packing. "who is staying with me while your gone?" joey asked walking into my room. "Niall is, sweetie but you must behave  he dose have the right to punish you." I told him. I saw that I had about an hour before I left  so Joey and I played a game. "I'm going to miss you!" joey said hugging me. "aww I'll miss you too I got you a present!" I said holding a phone behind my back "" taadaa!" I said showing him the phone. "OH MY GOSH THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!"  he squealed. I chuckled at his excitement. "Now Niall can take it away from you so stay out of trouble okay?" I said lifting his chin.  "yes sir." joey said hugging me once again. a few minutes later the door bell rang. "ellio mate!" niall said. "hey Niall!" I said letting him in. "Oh shit my plane takes off in 2 hours. I got to get going. Love you Joey. " love you too thanks again sir." Joey said kissing me on the cheek. I kissed him back and hugged him one last time. Be good! And thanks again Niall. I walking out. Joey's POV: The games begin. Confused? Okay, so while Daniel is gone I'm gonna be as bad as possible. Yeah yeah I know Niall can punish me too but he's probably not as strong as Daniel. I walked up stairs without saying a word to him. After 20 minutes Niall came barging into my room. " ever heard of knocking!? I said annoyed. "Ever heard of respect?" Niall mocked. "What do you want!" I yelled. "Lower your voice Joey, and I was wondering if you like spaghetti." Niall said. "Yeah whatever." I said. "And I'd change that attitude of yours." He said walking out. "Fuck off!" I mumbled. "You know what I've had it with your attitude." Niall said grabbing my phone out of my hand and putting it on my dresser. " ayye give it back!" I said getting up, but it was too late because Niall already pulled me over his lap. "Let me fucking go you bitch." I said kicking."stop it right now before you make it worse for yourself!" Niall smacked with each word. "are you going to respect me?" Niall asked raising his hand. "no, I'm not listing to you bitch." I spat. "I'm going to keep spanking you until you say you'll respect me." he said laying a hard smack on my ass. "well that's gonna take some time considering you smacks feel like nothing!" I sassed. "oh you think so let's see how your bum feels with a belt." he said standing me up and pulling off his belt. fuck. I'm. so. dead. he once again laid me across his lap but this time locking my legs with his, so i wouldn't kick. he started laying rapid smacks wich hurt like hell. after about 50 i gave in and pleeded "okay okay I'll respect you just please stop!!" "good. now you know Daniel is going be notified about this?" "no! please!" I begged. "joey don't beg. and I'm not calling him YOU are." he said emphasizing on you. he began calling Daniel and just to my luck he picked up.

N- niall 

j- joey

d-Daniel

 D-hey niall what's up?

n-hey, joey wanted to tell you something.

D- oh okay...?

J- I umm was uhh being umm disrespectful to niall

D- joey! I know he probably punished you already but you also disobeyed me, so Niall will punish you with the belt.

D- Joey please I just got punished and-

J- I don't want to hear it. I love you now hand the phone back to niall please.

J- love you too (cries)

after I handed niall his phone back he pointed to a corner. I went to the corner and sobbed. niall came and got me out and once again pulled me over his lap. I didn't know how hard he would go since he JUST spanked me, but of course he gave me o mercy. "how many am I getting?" I asked winching in pain. "30." niall said laying another smack down. By 20 I was sobbing like crazy. "10 more and for these I want you to count and say I'll respect you." Niall said rubbing back.
Smack 1 I'll respect you
Smack 2 I'll respect you
Smack 3 I'll respect you
Smack 4 I'll respect you
Smack 5 I'll respect you
Smack 6 I'll respect you
Smack 7 I'll respect you
smack 8 I'll respect you
Smack 9 I'll respect you
Smack 10 I'll respect you
After he dramatically threw the belt at the floor Niall scooped me up and calmed me down then put me to sleep.

Do you guys have questions if so please comment them.  I'll add a chapter answering the question I'll also feature  your Wattpad name and your question you might even get a few followers! (Sorry for any mastakes I was on my phone.)