DIAPER PUNISHMENT PART 2

Joey's POV:It was 3:40 I woke up Daniel heard I was awake Joey go back to sleep Daniel mumbled. "I want some water." I whispered. "Okay you have 3 minutes." Daniel said. I was so tired of this diaper I didn't even use it I walked down the stairs and carefully pulled the tabs of the diaper off. Once it was off I wrapped it up in paper towels and threw it away then grabbed my water and went back upstairs. I woke up feeling something wet I saw that Daniel was already out of bed I'm guessing that he didn't know so I got up really quietly. shit I whispered to myself I looked at the time it was only 7:00 Daniel usually comes in about 8:00. I looked for some pj's that looked similar to the ones I had on. I found the closest ones. Next I went to go look for new sheets. I found a white pair. As I pulled the sheets out from the shelf a glass vase shattered on the ground. Joey! Daniel hollered what are you do- he cut himself off when he saw that the sheets were stained yellow. "Did your diaper leak?" he asked.  "Umm..." I trailed off.  he looked at my pants seeing that my pajamas weren't bulkey. "Joey come here." Daniel said. I backed away knowing what was about to happen but it was too late because he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the bedroom. Then he pulled my pants down. Looks like someone took off his diaper. "No shit." I mumbled. "Excuse me what was that?" Daniel asked. Corner now I started to pull up my pants nope your not going to be needing those for awhile. Daniel said in a rough tone. I walked to the corner butt ass naked. I heard Daniel go down stairs he returned with a broom and a dusting pan he cleaned up the vase that I broke and made the bed. then left the room about 10 minutes later he came back with a box of things. joey turn around I immediately saw the paddle Daniel sat on the bed and beckoned me over his knee. Daniel's POV: "I will be giving you 60 spankings 30 for taking off your diaper 20 for having a smart mouth with me which there is a second part for the smart mouth. starting." I told him picking up the paddle. I used the paddle first after about 25 Joey was crying pretty hard. for the twenty I used my hand. you smack will smack not smack take smack off smack your smack diaper smack by smack yourself smack am smack I smack understood? I waited for his response yes sir he answered 10 more. after the 10 i sat joey on my lap lifted his chin and looked him straight into his eyes and said "i hate punishing you but you have to learn. okay?" he nodded i picked joey up and liad him on the changing mat. i put two diapers down then i put some baby powder and secured the tabs tightly i stood him up. since you took your diaper off you will wear these i showed him a pair of plastic lock panties he just looked down i put the panties on him then locked them. i lead joey to the bathroom for the bad language i took out some ivory soap you will hold this in your mouth for 3 minutes. i put it in warm water let it get a little bit bubbly. open your mouth joey opened his mouth made a disgusted face. "you need to think before you speak especially to me." today I went on I have to go to a business meeting but my friend is going to be here with you. after 3 minutes were up i took the soap out of joey's mouth i let him wash out his mouth. ready to eat breakfast? he nodded which friends he asked. Ricky, Oli, and Alfie. I fixed some eggs and toast I fixed joey's bottle I put a laxative into the drink. after breakfast. I saw that he didn't touch his drink. Joey you need to drink your bottle. he rolled his eyes and continued to eat. you better watch it I will spank you again. I left the room to go change but once I got back I saw that joey was pouring out his bottle JOEY!! I hollered I made hm jump. up stairs corner now. once I talked to Alfie, Oli, and Ricky I went up to my room and got out the enema. joey come here. he walked over to me lay on the bed on all fours. what- he cut himself off when he felt the warm liquid go into him. give it a few minutes while I go change okay? yes sir I heard a reply. I came back and took the nozzle out of joey put more baby powder into the diaper and wrapped him all up again. I heard the door bell.

A/N sorry for the cliff hanger!! but I will try to publish soon as possible. vote and comment!!!! can we try to get this to 5 votes thanks!!!