bye Niall, hello furious Daniel

I woke up and realized it was the day Niall is leaving, so I decided to see how far I could push Niall. I heard that he was in the kitchen so I decided to get my phone from his room to see if I could text Louis. (Joey's best friend) I went back to my room and opened text messages. it read 4 unread texts from Louis.

L-hey mate!

L-did your phone get taken away?

L-text me when you get it back

L-hope you get it back soon

J-hey! sorry yeah my phone got taken away

L- no it's okay can I come over?

J- yep just climb through my window

L-k see ya

a few moments later I saw that Louis was at my window. I opened the window and pointed to the ladder by my window. once he got up in to my room we began catching up. "are you and Harry doing it yet" I said a bit awkwardly. "yeah, he's so sweet but also very-" he got cut off when he saw Harry and Niall in the door way. "sweet but also strict?" Harry asked smirking. Louis just sat there surprised and scared. "alright you know the drill darling." Harry said motioning him to get up. "WAIT! no don't punish him." I said grabbing Harry's arm. "joey stay out of their business." Niall said roughly. "shut the fuck up you're not in this!" I snapped. the three of them looked at me surprised at my comment. "just double my punishment and let him go." I said brotherly. "Joey don't it's fine." Louis said defending me. "how about this originally Louis you were going to get 40 since Joey took the fall for you you'll get 20 and Joey will get 20 even enough?" Harry said pulling Louis into his lap. "wait sir please not here!" Louis begged. "Louis.." harry warned. I started to walk out but Niall closed the door. "I'm not staying in here." I said trying to open the door that Niall was leaning on. "nope Harry said stay in here. "no he didn't." I argued. "actually I did and you need to stop being rude to Niall." harry said adjusting louis into the position.  "whatever Styles.." I said bitterly. After Louis and Harry went home and probaly fucked. Niall saw that I had gotten my phone. "Joey phone now." Niall said annoyed. "nah" I sassed. I began fake typing before Niall grabbed it. "fucking bast- I cut myself off when I saw Daniel out of the corner of my eye. "how long have you been here sir.." I said scared. "long enough to see the camera's films." he said crossing his arms. "wait what cameras!?!" I screamed. I'm so confused. "you'll find out later, now upstairs bare and in a corner, before your bum gets it for real." Daniel threatened. I went up stairs did as I was told. about 30 minutes later Daniel came up  behind his back. "come here and kneel in front of me." he demanded.  "now, this is what's going to happen...