BAD DAY

A/n: joey is 16 and Daniel is 19 change of ages.

Daniel's POV: I have realized that joey probably never finished 10th grade so I  went to my office and looked up high  schools. I finally found one it was called Rosewood High. I enrolled Joey so we would go to the school on August 3. "Joey Come here." I hollered. Joey came in he sat on the couch in front of my desk. "I've decided that you need to continue with 10th grade, so I enrolled you into school, we need to go to the mall and get you some cloths. okay?" He nodded. "Use your words."I warned. "Yes sir." He said little bit annoyed. joey's POV: after lunch Daniel and I went to the mall It was a hour drive to the mall, so I took a nap in the car. "Wake up hun." Daniel said. "fuck off!" I said. "Joey get up!" Daniel said more strictly. I turned away from so my back was facing Daniel. He got out of the car and walked over to me and unbuckled my seatbelt. He pulled me in the back seat closed the door and pulled down my jeans and boxers. "You are getting 50 smacks for disrespect. Starting." Daniel lectured. After, he spanked me I was softly crying he pulled up my boxers and jeans calmed me down. Then we got out and went into the mall. We got a few new shirts, pants, and some shoes. finally we left and went to a restaurant to eat. Once we got home me and Daniel watched a movie and I fell asleep on Daniel's chest.

THE NEXT MORNING:

Daniel's POV: It was 8:00 and I had to run a few errands such as go by the office and get papers, get school supplies for Joey, and grocery store. I walked up stairs and heard him walking around I walked in and saw he wet the bed again. He jumped when he saw me. Tears started to form in his eyes. "Joey go stand in the corner I'm going to get the supplies don't leave the corner until I come back understand?" I said. "Yes sir." Joey replied. 5 minutes later I came back with the familiar box of things. I laid down the diaper. "Joey, lay on the bed." I said. he laid down I taped up the diaper and got him ready." "What about my pants?" Joey asked. " I'll put them on you when we get to my office.  here take this Joey." I said handing  him a laxative pill. I could tell he wasn't going to sollow the pill, so I walked back into the kitchen and gave him a cup of water and stood there until he swallowed the pill. "Please don't make me take the pill!" Joey begged. " joey take it." I said. "Nooooo!!!" Joey whined. I was getting a bit annoyed so  I finally said " you can ethier swallow the pill or we can do it the hard way, your choice." I said.  joe stared at the pill and threw the pill at me I caught the pill before it hit me. I could tell he was scared and impressed. I grabbed joey and pulled him towards the corner.  I got the  enema bag, towels and baby powder , paddle, and baby oil. After 20 minutes in the corner I tapped joey on the shoulder and said "follow me."  I walked into my bedroom and Joey followed.  I sat on my bed and patted my lap as a signal to lay across my knee. ''You're getting 80 smacks with the paddle.'' I told him.  (Skip though the spanking) after I was done spanking joey I calmed him down. ''why did  i spank you?'' i asked. he  kept looking down , but i lifted his head. you spanked me because i wouldn't take the pill.'' he said. i put Joey on all fours and applied baby oil to the nozzle, and gently pushed in the nozzle into Joey's bum. Only  about 1 minute in Joey started to squirm I laid a hard smack on his bottom, and he quickly stopped. Eventually the bag was empty I quickly put joeys diaper on and we left. joey kept trying to get away from me, so I grabbed joey's wrist, but he tried to get out of my grip, but obviously I was stronger I quickly picked him up bridal style  Joey started kicking and screaming. I finally got Joey into the car seat. I placed a pacifier in his mouth so he'll be quite. Before I could even shut the door he spit it out. "Stop it joey or I will spank you again with your already sore bum." I warned. Before we got out I picked Joey up and didn't bother with putting pants on him. "what about my pants?" joey asked. "this is part of your punishment now I was going to but not anymore." I said. As we were walking into the office my co-worker Niall Horan asked "why dose Joey have a diaper on?" Joey wet his bed and this is his punishment." I said. joey buried his face into the neck. Joey started to fight me when I was putting him into the car, but he quickly stopped when I laid a hard smack on his bum.we had nothing else to do other than get grocery's so we went to the park. Ricky said Joey loved the park  we walked over to the play area and let joey get on the swings i pushed Joey on the swing. i could tell this would be his favorite place. about an hour in a half later. we needed to go to the store. so i told Joey "let's go we still got to go to the store." "noooo!!!" joey whined.  "Joey let's go I'm not telling you again." i said strictly. Joey took off running. i took off behind him. i caught him not even 10 feet of running i grabbed him and pull him in the car and drove to the store. " we are going to the store but once we get home i want you to go into the living room and  bare yourself in the corner." i told him. after the store Joey went to the living room and bared himself except his diaper. i finished putting away the groceries, and sat on the couch and said " joey come here, he walked over to me and laid over my lap. "you are going to get 65 smacks for not listening, starting" i said. I took off his diaper and started to lay hard strokes on Joey's bum. After. the spanking I calmed joey down. "Since you were really good during your spanking you can have some ice cream." I said. "Yay!" Joey exclaimed. I chuckled at his cuteness. after Joey ate his ice cream. I  kissed him on the head and put him to sleep.

A/N I'm really sorry that took so long I will be update again.( I'm lying it won't be soon)  Comment vote