“I cant believe this.” The woman said. Kyra then let them back on the ground. Kyra smiled at me before walking over to Paul again.

“So there you have it.” She said and intertwined her hand with Paul’s. The three of them looked at each other. Then they placed their hands over their hearts and slightly bowed.

“We apologize for our rudeness.” The dark skinned on said. Paul chuckled.

“You can rise, here we are allies.” Paul said. The stood straight and let their hands fall.

“Why call us here?” The woman said.

“We need as many of us as we can gather. We are going to war with the humans.” Paul said.

“War? Why now, we have done nothing but hide from them. As long as we stay hidden we are fine.” The woman said.

“That’s what we thought before we were chased by humans, and my mate captured for their experiments.” Dimitri said. The woman looked at him and her eyebrows furrowed.

“What are we going to do kill them? Killing them will make them fear us more and have more of a reason to kill us.” The tanned man said. Paul sighed.

“It’s time we changed that, we will not kill them. We will talk with them peacefully but if it comes to that we must.”

“First before we go on tell us your name.” Kyra said.

“Dalia” The woman answered.

“Caleb” The tanned man said.

“Veran” the dark skinned man said.

“Well Im Paul.”

“Im Kyra”

“Seera.”

“Dimitri. Now that we are all aquainted lets get to business.” He said. Paul nodded and he led the way back to the boulder from last night. As we walked I kept looking at the alphas. They still looked skeptical about what was happening but were not voicing their worries. I bit my lip again and held Dimitri’s hand. We gathered at the boulder I climbed onto it and sat on the ledge

“So what are we going to do?” Dalia asked. She was a beauty with long dark red hair and green eyes. Her skin was so pale, that I thought she would disappear within a second. She also had an accent that I couldn’t place.

“Well, I wanted to wait until we gathered as many alphas as possible before deciding our plan. I do not want to take control, I want to hear the voices of many.” Paul said. Dalia sighed. It seemed as if she wasn’t for this so called war.

“I say we keep living the way we have been. So far we have been alright, why ruin things when we can live safely like this.” Veran said.

“Safely. Believe me we are not safe the way we are now.” I said. “We were chased from our home because of hunters. Why would they send Hunters after us if we are living away from them? They want us dead, a race that they want to destroy completely.”

“We can keep running, like we have always done.” Dalia said.

“Do you really want to keep running Dalia?” Caleb finally spoke. We looked at him and his dark blue eyes distant.” Ive lost my twin sister running from them. Im done with hiding and running for my life. I want my fear to end, and let my sister rest in peace.” I felt as if someone squeezed my heart. Caleb then stood up and placed his hand over his heart and bowed.” I will fight with you.”  

“We’ve all lost something because of the Hunters. Even us guardians.” Kyra said. I looked down and squeezed Dimitri’s hand. I lost my family at a young age, and had nothing up until now. I don’t want to lose them again.

“DO you want to lose something again? We need to fight for what we want to protect. I do not want to lose something so precious to me again.” I said. They looked at me and I looked away. I need to be quiet, this is important and I might ruin a chance for us to be free of fear.

“You’re right. I don’t want to lose anything precious to me again.” Dalia said.” I lost my mate because of Hunters.” I felt as my hand was squeezed tightly.” For a wolf to lose the only person they will love is devastating.” Dalia stood up and placed a hand over her heart and looked at me, then back at Kyra and Paul.” I will fight with you.”

I stood up with Dimitri and together we placed our hands on our hearts,” We will fight with you.” Kyra and Paul placed their hands on their hearts and vowed to us just as we did to them.

“We will fight with you and for you.” They said. Then our gazes moved towards Veran who had been silent.

“Veran, what is your decision. I will not force you to join us.” Paul said. Veran sat there and clenched his hand into a fist. He sighed heavily.

“As you have said we have all lost something to the Hunters, I lost my daughter Nina.” Veran stood up and placed his hand over his heart.” I will fight with you.”