Where the Creator Sits

One day The Creator got lonely & decided to make some companions. He was not used to being alone he had had his brother for companionship but he had left him. The Creator made Wolf, Bear, Eagle, & Thunderbird, so Creator could receive & send messages from his kids. Earth was made second but Creator could not be on Earth for the surface was to small. He then made two small figures out of rib bones from Bear, by doing this Bear & the two Elders, Grandfather & Grandmother, were bonded closely. Creator gave Elders a bag filled with their fathers breath, when released beautiful things would rise from Mother earth giving them shelter & food. Creator placed a kiss on his animals & they came to life he then placed them on Mother Earth, right after his first born he did the same to his second born, the Elders, telling them to release the bag.

      Creator called Thunderbird & told her to give his creatures a message. Thunderbird flew down from the skies & landed on a giant rock, she called forth everybody & told them of the news their father gave her.

      "We are to help each other, love one another. We are all the same we may have different shapes & forms but on the inside we are the same, we are all family."

      Everyone listened to their sisters words & keep them inside their hearts.

      When ever their hearts were lonely they would light tobacco & sage & pray to their father, the Creator.

      Grandfather & Grandmother made many children, but one can not live forever. When Grandfather died his spirit became the sun. The Creator put out his fire & let Grandfather sun watch over their family along side him. When Grandmother died her spirit became the moon. Now the Creator was allowed to get rest for Grandmother moon watched over their family at night.