F O U R

[ OLD MEMORIES CHAPTER FOUR ]

ANGELA
❝We're going out, now.
Stephanie's voice rang through the air, her fingers tightening around my blanket as I try to recover it as it's being yanked from my warm body.
I've been sulking for a day.
One day.
You would have thought the world was ending with the way she was acting;
Giving me nervous glances as I aimlessly switch from channel to channel, his picture forever indented in my head.
❝Angela, I've never seen you like this, and you're scaring me.❞
I groaned in protest, the mere thought of sunlight touching my skin makes me just want to curl deeper into this couch.
Leave me alone.
I know my pleading won't get me anywhere, but I may as well try.
❝You made me do this, ❞
And following said warning, my best friend grabbed my waist, throwing me over her shoulder, and started walking down towards the hall.
❝What the fuck, she-hulk put me down!❞
My fists slam on her back, but she ends up dropping me off in my room, which is dark and cold.
❝Get dressed, were leaving in an hour to get lunch.❞
And with that, she left me there on the floor, a pile of  heaping "damn he looks good after all these years" mess.
+

❝You're going to tell me what's wrong with you right now

❝You're going to tell me what's wrong with you right now.❞
That was Stephanie's first demand.
My face paled and my eyes shot forward towards her sitting figure, her grip tightening on the menu as she spoke.
❝Something has been bothering you, so tell me what's up, are you okay?❞
She asked finally, a sigh escaping her lips as she set the menu down, her soft eyes glancing at her best friend.

❝I'm fine, just old memories keep coming up, ones I've been trying to forget about.❞
Her shoulders shrugged, blonde hair pooling over them.
Stephanie's eyebrow shot upwards, her mouth twisting to think of a question.
❝Well, do you want to talk about it?❞
It was Angela's turn to sigh, her eyes scanning back over the printed words once more, trying to think if she'll ever tell her.
❝Maybe one day, but it'll take time, okay?❞
Stephanie nodded, her mouth widening into a comforting smile as she looked at her blonde friend.
❝I'll be here with you.❞
+
BEFORE

❝Dylan,❞Angela started down the hallway of there small high school, his head shooting up at the sound of her voice

❝Dylan,❞
Angela started down the hallway of there small high school, his head shooting up at the sound of her voice.
His ass was currently seated outside of the principals office, patiently waiting his turn.
❝Hey Ang,❞
He tried, the back of his hand scratching his neck, eyes trailing slowly over her body as she stood in front of him.
❝Dyl, what did you do?❞
Her hands settled on her hips, her heart beating nervously as she remembered the kiss the two shared a couple nights ago.
The equally nervous boy in front of her stuttered his words, trying to explain that he was caught trespassing in the teachers lounge to get a soda.
Then tipping the machine over in a failed attempt to get his coke he paid for.

He watched her cover her laugh, her eyes crinkling in the corners, a snort resonating from her nose

Her eyes pierced his as her hand shot out, gripping the back of his chair, their faces dangerously close.
❝Dylan O'Brien being a bad boy?❞
A sly smirk spread across his face, his body leaning only slightly forward, just to where they could feel the heat between the two.
❝You have no idea.❞
Those four words took enough for the two teens to scramble down the hallway, completely forgetting the principal as their hands tangled together.
+