" Sir, that is very, very stupid " Kolbey started but I cut him off.

" More than very stupid. PIG ass nigga, im finna have a got damn baby and yo bad boys wanna be , head ass , gone pull us over cause of one got damn mile !? What kind of fuck shit is that !? If I dont make it to the got damn hospital, ima come chocke yo ass with a donut in yo sleep ! " I yelled, frustrated and in pain.

" I - im so sorry , yall gone head now. just be carefull and congratulations " he said

" Fuck yo congratulations " I say before Kolbey pulls off.

" Bae you hurt his feelings " Kolbey says.

" I don't give a fuck ! " I yelled

he aint say shit.

Good .

I continued to breath in and out like my doctor had instructed me to. I was in so much pain but overall I was handling it pretty well.

" We are here ! " Kolbey exclaimed.

I sighed in relief.

Kolbey helped me out of the truck and we walked into the Emergency room.

A nurse saw us and immediately got me in a wheelchair.

" Just breathe in And out " The nurse said as she hurried to get me into a room.

Once she got me to one, she had me change into that ugly ass hospital gown.

" Your doctor will be here shortly, ill be back with pain killers" the nurse said

I nodded and she walked out.

" Bro that hoe ugly " Kolbey said

" Huh ? " I asked

" You didnt here that nurse try to spit game at me ? You mus really be in pain "

I lightly laughed.

" No I didnt hear. But yes, the bitch is ugly"I say

She came back in a few minutes later and I rolled my eyes at her.

" Excuse me, is there a problem ? " sshe tried to ask as professionally as she could , but I could hear the attitude.

" Yes actually. I think you should worry more about me, the pregnant one, and not my man " I say with a hard ass attitude.

" Um first of all - " she started before my doctor walked in.

" How are we doing today Mrs. Mary ?" Doctor Ozard asked me.

That was my nigga.

" Not too well doctor O "

" Why not ? " he asked while checking my temperature and shit.

" Well for one, im in sooo much pain. And for two, your nurse is beyond rude amd she is stressing me out " I complained

Doctor O looked at the nurse and shook his head, sighing.

" Debby. This is your 3rd time being complained about. Your rudeness and hitting on other females husbands is unprofessional and giving a bad look. Since ive told you twice before, i have no choice but to suspend you " he said

she gasped .

" Doctor O-"

" We'll talk later " he said, dismissing her.

She sighed and looked at me, rolled her eyes and left. Later, a new nurse came in.

3 Hours Later

Finalllyyyy !

It was time for me to push. The pain was unbearable and I was ready to get this shit over with.

" Alright Mrs. Mary, are you ready ? " Doctor O asked, pulling on his gloves.

I nodded.

" Alrighty "

Kolbey stood up and walked over to me and grabbed my hand.

" Good luck " he said

" Fuck you "

He laughed and kissed my forehead.

" Alright I need you to take 3 deep breaths and push as hard as you can on the count of 3 , okay " Doctor said

I nodded.

" Okay , 1, 2 , 3 "

I pushed hard.

I was already breaking out into a sweat and I was already tired, and out of breath.

" Okay we gonna do it again, this time push for atleast 10 seconds "

I nodded and he counted to 3.

I pushed for as long as he said.

" Goood ! " he exclaimed

*

*

*

" Alright Mary. This is the grand finale. I need one biiiig pushh "

I nodded and took a deep breath, pushing as hard and long as I could.

I felt it come out of me, but I didnt hear anything.

" Oh my gosh " I heard the nurse mumble.

she put her hand over her mouth.

" Whats wrong ? " I asked

Kolbey just stood there , staring.

" The baby isnt breathing " Doctor O said, and they quickly took it somewhere.

The nurse cleaned me up but I was panicking.

" Whats wrong with my baby !? " I cried out, but no one answered.

" WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH MY BABY !? " I yelled

" It could possibly be dead "

*

*

*

No it isnt over guys . lol

buuuut.

I am THINKING about giving away this account. I can't find the time to update, and when I do, I cant come up with any ideas .

Im also done with the Rude lil kids who prolly too young to even be reading the books I write .

But Im gonna give this profile to someone who is already experienced in writing .

So Kik me @ImarriJ

Or

Email me @imarri.perry14@gmail.com

BUT do NOT get your hopes up, because im not sure yet .

But kik me if you are interested and ill give you additonal information