One

"Sonic sat in his thrown, slouching as he groaned. He let out a sigh, boredom getting on his nerves. He looked over to his Father who conversed with his Mother, the Queen. She was a high, powerful being and being a female, made her all the more in charge. They found that females seemed to be more intelligent and carried the next generation as to led to them being treated fair, kind, and lovingly.
A tap to the male caused him to snap back to reality, realizing his Mother stood in front of him. "Sonic dear, please sit up. You know it's not well for your back." He did as told, smiling at his Mother. "Mom, when's this over?" He asked in his most sweet tone. "In about an hour or two dear. I know you don't want to be here. Why don't you go play outside? I'm sure it'll be good for your health and a cure to your disinterest in this meeting." Sonic smiled, jumping to his feet. "Thanks Mom!" Sonic said, about to dash out. "Maurice! Haven't you forgotten something?" Came his loud, booming Father's voice. "Or more like someone?" Sonic stopped dead, looking around. "I don't know." The young Prince shrugged. "Pardon me for intruding in you threes conversation my royals but may I remind Prince Maurice that he is now needed to be accompanied outside as to past events." Someone said that caused Sonic to look behind him with a smile. "It's quiet alright Lance. You know, your going to be a great knight when you grow up." The Queen said with a warm smile Lance returned. "Thank you My Queen." He bowed to her. "Come on Lance!" Sonic said, grabbing the others hand to run away. "Take good care of the Prince, Lancelot." The King said, receiving a nod.