marry me? || seventeen

Angela

Ah, a new year it's 2019 now and I am currently twenty. My life has changed since then.

Shawn held onto Alex's hands, putting them up as he walked. I admired both my babies in awe. He has been such a great father to him, Shawn is mad rich, so he bought us a big house up in Calabasas, which I didn't agree on but he insisted.

"Momma momma! Where is Uncle Camwin?" He asked. I sighed "He's with his wife baby, don't worry you'll see him soon." He got married to Yanelly, they eloped, which made me kind of upset, but I understood. I was angry that he got with a girl that he cheated on me with but its honestly okay. All our drama is set aside.

"Baby you got the keys?" I asked Shawn as he was coming down the stairs. "Yeah let's go, family time!" He scooped Alex up and he giggled. Shawn clicked the car key till it opened the car, we all got in. I fastened Alex's seatbelt and went to the front.

Shawn put the key in the ignition and drove off.

-

We arrived to this beautiful place called 'Mario's Pizzeria and Restaurant' (it's not real I think) and waited in line for our turn.

It was finally our turn and the worker said, "Reservations?" Woah? Reservations? "Mendes." Shawn replied. "Ah the famous Shawn Mendes, come this way." We followed, till we arrived at our table and we sat down.

There were lights, roses, classical music all around. A five star restaurant?  It must be, I looked around to see the rating and I was correct. How could Shawn do this? Get us into this fancy restaurant? I looked to see Rhianna and other  celebrity's here.

I tried not to freak out! My favorite celebs were all here at once, I kept my chill, most were greeting Shawn and me, especially our child Alex.

Shawn got up and went to the little stage in the corner of the store. I was confused, he grabbed the mic, the lights dimmed down. He motioned for me and Alex to come up with him, I nodded no.

Shawn kept begging so I finally went up. I sat one of the stool chairs (idk what they call it) and I sat Alex on my lap. He started singing 'Roses'.

I looked at my boyfriend in awe, he was looking at me and only me. I swayed my head to his singing. "But I got you this rose, and I need to know, would you let it die or let it go?" I smiled at him and he gave one back. I just paid attention to him, it was just the two of us, admiring each other.

The beautiful song ended, and he got up and put his guitar to the side. He got a rose in hand and he got on one knee in front of me. He pulled out something from his pocket, a tiny box.

I immediately knew what was going on. I put Alex down so he stood next to Shawn. "So Angela Rios, I got you this rose will you let it die or let it go?" I got up from my seat and screamed, "Of course! Yes!"

He got up and placed the ring on my ring finger, it was such a beautiful crystal with a rose gold band. "I love you so much." Shawn said softly into my ear. I said the same while crying hysterically.

Everyone in the restaurant was clapping and cheering us on. It's so sweet he planned this. Now I get to tie the knot with him, I can't believe I'm going to be Mrs.Mendes!

Alex was clapping, even though he didn't understand what's going on. I smiled and picked him up. "Baby me and Daddy are gonna get married. Forever!" He tilted his head and me and Shawn laughed.

"Yay Momma and Dadda!" He threw invisible confetti in the air, which I smiled about.

We finally got back to our tables and enjoyed our meal together.

-

I plopped down on the bed, exhausted  and all the excitement that was going on. Shawn was tired too, he laid next to me. "Unzip my dress?" I asked getting up and turning my back to him.

I heard and felt the zipper go down, and got up and my dress fell to my feet. I was just in my underwear and my bra. By now Shawn was under the blanket in his boxers.

I went next to him and hugged him kissing his neck softly. "Goodnight baby." I said turning around. "You tease Mrs.Mendes." He then kissed me and we both knew what this was going to lead to.

I ruffled my hands into his soft hair while he was kissing my neck. Shawn kept repeating "I love you's". I refrained from moaning which was very hard to do under his touch.

-

I woke up from a sweet dream, all the memories from last night recollecting in my mind. The love that we made last night was unbelievable. I can't even comprehend that we're getting married soon.

I took a shirt off the floor, which was Shawn's and I put it on whilst walking to Alex's room. I opened the door slowly, there he was sleeping in his tiny bed.

I shook him softly and he woke up. "Let's go eat Alex." I picked him up and brought him downstairs. Shawn was cooking bacon and eggs, my favorite. I sat Alex on the high chair and I sat on the bar stool next to him.

"So when do you thing the wedding should be?" I asked Shawn worrying about planning and everything. "Since it is now 2020 and it is currently January, we should have it on Valentine's Day, but it's up to you baby." I smiled then looked at Alex.

"What do you think Alex? You agree with Daddy?" I wanted my child's opinion, cause he's always honest. "If you are happy I'm happy Mama do whatever you want." I pinched his little cheeks and smiled.

"Valentines day it is!" I announced to the whole family.

-

AHH ITS ALMOST OVER

BUT LIKE I HAVE A WHOLE PLAN FOR THE SEQUEL

AHHAHAHSHA LOVE YOU GUYS THANK YOU SM FOR 200+ READS