chapter 13- Friendship ?

Start from the beginning

Cole's POV:

3 weeks later.

Its been three weeks and I finally have a plan now. I am set on bringing the lively Nate back and I'm headed towards her home right now. The door to her house was opened by her mother, "Hello Mrs. Williams how are you?" "I'm good its good to see you Cole. How come you're here?" "Me? I'm here to see Nate." "Ohh but she hasn't been seeing anyone from past 3 weeks hell she hasn't came out from her bedroom all these days, I don't know whats happened to her." Her mother said.

"Its okay Mrs. Williams don't worry I'll bring her out and make her the lively girl she was." I told her and rushed towards her room.

Nate's POV:

Someone knocked on my door and knowing who it was I yelled, "Go away mom! Please let me stay alone. And yeah if there is anything to eat that you brought me then please put it outside I'll pick it up." Hey! What I don't wanna die of hunger man.

After waiting for a few minutes when I was sure there was no one outside my room I quietly opened my door and tip toed outside but was disappointed to see that there was no sign of food there so, disappointed I came back in my room and again locked the door.

When I turned around I was shocked to see Cole inside my bedroom. "What the hell are you doing here?" I asked.

"Just came to see my crush here who right now smells like pig." He said making a scrunchy face. "Haha okay that wasn't funny now tell me why you're here?" I asked again.

"To take you." He said. "To take me where?" I asked suspiciously. "That's for me to know and you to find out." He said and picked me on his shoulder. "Hey! Put me down." I protested and hit his back, but it all went in vain.

"Hey! That's my bathroom why are you taking me in the bathroom?" I asked horrified. "For shower." He simply replied. "I am not showering with you." I said with finality. He put me down in the bathroom and rolled his eyes.

"Although its my wish to have shower with you but I guess its for another time, right now you go shower and I'll put your clothes outside." He said. "I am not going any where with you and I am not showering." I said stubbornly. "You know you stink right?" He said.

"I know but I don't care." I said. "If you don't go in there right now then I myself will take you in there and shower you myself and I won't have any problem in doing so." He threatened me and some what scared by his threats I finally gave up and went inside the bathroom shutting the door behind my back. "Good girl." He yelled from outside.

I rolled my eyes and took off my clothes ready to shower. He was right actually. I really stink. I thought and started showering. After a long nice shower I came out in my long bathrobe and saw a nice dress laid out on my bed with a note.

I instantly wore those jeans and shirt and read the note which said: "Now be a good girlwear your shoes,tie your hairsdress yourself nicely and come downstairs to the dining rooand don't even think of locking your door again because this  time I have the keys to your room and forget thinking about hiding in your parents wardrobe because your mum told me all the places where you hid in your childhood while playing hide and seek with your sis or while running away from something." I huffed and dressed up nicely as he said. Although I have to agree that Cole has some good clothing sense and I do feel really fresh and nice after showering.