HWS: Chapter 10

I walked out of the bathroom as quick as I could've. Demanding she put her pants back on and asking her to refrain from unnecessary stripping and miming of Juliet. Minutes later she joined me on the sofa as I was tweeting away to my followers.

She suddenly said rather loudly in a valley girl accent, "Like, total, like O M G! I'm like sitting on like a sofa with like a famous like person. O M G!"

I laughed, "Oh yes, bow down, oh dutiful worshiper."

"Lick my ass." She said rolling her eyes back to herself.

I turned and raised an eyebrow, "That an offer?"

She rolled her eyes again, "I love how most of the tweets about you are pics of porn stars, girls in bras, girls with your autograph tattoed on them, girls flashing you, or girls in shirts with your name on it claiming they are your propety."

"Hey, I'm not complaining."

"Of course you aren't, you horny little bassist."

"Who says I'm horny?" I said smirking.

"When are you not horny. That 'tis the question." She said proudly.

"No the question really is, how are you?"

"What do you mean?" She asked as I put the laptop down.

"You know exactly what I mean."

"I'd rather not talk about it right now." She said annoyed.

"Why is that?" I asked curiously.

"Because right now when I think about all that shit I want to cry, barf, die, sleep, drink, or even get high. All at once."

"Ah. I see said the blind man." She rolled her eyes then slipped deep into thought for a moment. I just watched her. Suddenly she snapped out of it and looked at me. "You know what Ashley?"

"What my firefly?"

She jumped up and began pulling on her converse, "I need to do something. Anything! I need a drastic change!" She declared with a grin. 

"LIke what?"

"Come one!" She shot out my door and I rushed to get my boots on and grabbed my keys and ran after her.

********

 We'd decided, aka she'd decided, to walk to whereever it was we were going. As we walked we mindlessly chatted and I signed an autograph here and there. Finally after awhile we reached a type of boulivard that was lined with shops. She squeeled and grabbed my wrist dragging me to one of the shops. They stopped in front of one; the name read: Tattoos! Henna! Airbrush! Piercings!

"Uhuh. Sorry kid but Andy said no tats of piercings. Besides a tat is permanent, you have to really think about it before getting one, not 'I need a  change! Let's do stupid shit!' Sorry, but I can't risk Andy kicking my ass so hard I'll never wake up."

"Good thing I'm not getting either huh? Wait here!" She yelled walking with a bell chiming.

I sighed feeling like such a loser, because everytime the door opened I'd near break my neck trying to see who, but it was always someone else. I snapped a picture of myself and tweeted it then aimlessly texted people. Then I got a text from Andy.

You still up? 

Clearly dumbass. 

She up too?

Yeah. why?

she's not responding. 

Shes kinda busy atm...