17

{Aprils Point of View}

“So what are we doing today then?” I asked

“We shall watch a movie until Danielle comes over” Harry thought

I snatched my crutches from the wall beside me and stood up making my way to the kitchen to place my dishes onto the sink.

“I’ll do that! You can’t walk with two crutches and carry a bowl at the same time” Harry said clutching the bowl.

I smiled at him and bounced over to the couch where Liam was now waiting for us.

“What film are we watching mate?” Liam asked Harry

“Fast and Furious 6”

Liam smiled and looked over at me “Have you ever watched fast and furious?”

“Yeah, I remember me watching fast and furious 5 near the living room door in my dad’s house”

My eyes followed Harry waddling over to the DVD player and slowly inserting the DVD. He sprinted from the TV to the couch in a tick.

“Skip the Adverts” I said impatiently.

Harry reached out for the remote and started fiddling with buttons until the theme tune came upon the speakers ringing into our ears. Liam started singing ‘One shot everything rides on tonight even if I’ve got three strikes imma go for it, this moment we own it’ and Harry joined in and messed the words up making us tease him.

Half way through the movie my phone started to ring, I reached out my arm and started patting the empty spaces on the sofa with my eyes glued onto the screen. I cannot miss a single second of this movie. I finally held my phone in my hand and pressed answer.

“Hello?” I heard through the cell phone

“Hi”

“April, I’m at your doorstep open the door please?” I hear Danielle’s familiar voice circle my ears

“Sure, but there is also called a doorbell” I laughed and hanged up

I dropped my phone down and looked at Harry.

“Harry? Do me a favour…?”

“Please?”

He complained but finally gave up “What?”

“Open the door for Dani please?”

He nodded and left the room, my eyes looked up searching into Liam’s brown eyes. Betray and lonely. The two words that are wounded in his eyes, No wonder why Liam hasn’t been eating lately because of that old excuse ‘I lost my appetite’. It’s just because he is broken hearted, and I tend to mend that broken heart. Fix the scrambled puzzle pieces back into its original shape. I really don’t want to face a broken heart stage in my entire life. Might as well never have a boyfriend!

I heard Danielle’s laughter coming from the doorway; I jolted up grabbing my crutches and speedily hopping out of the living room. I passed Harry who smiled weakly at me and also mouthing ‘Text me’, I quickly snapped my hand onto Danielle’s wrist making her drag along with me up to my bedroom.

“Hey, I’m glad you’re alright!”

“Yeah, me too” I say looking down at the text harry sent me

‘Wanna play a game? It’s called ‘Let’s make Dani and Liam get back together’. Are you up for it?’

I hear Danielle blabbering about her work in the background and receiving nods from me even though I’m not listening.

Sure, what’s the plan smarty pants?’

Lock them in the music room, Liam and I are on our way there’

“April!” Danielle snapped clicking her fingers

I looked up at her “I’m sorry, I zoned out!”

“Noticed”

“Can you come with me to listen to a song that I wrote? You’re the first person to hear it!” I lie

“Sure, I’m so excited!”

We left the room and made our way down into the music room, I could see Harry’s curls from miles away. Honestly that boy.

We entered the music room and noticed that Liam was further down near the Piano and Harry was near the door.

“Dani? Can you go and find my music sheet? that is in that pile over there while I set up?” I lie again; I’m going to hell for this.

She nodded and went to the far back of the music room giving Harry and I time to snatch the key out off the table and run out. In my case, hop out. Harry slammed the door and locked it as we instantly gave each other a high-five.

We both laughed and walked over to the kitchen giving them time to talk

*- 30 minutes later - *

“Are you sure we should go in?” I whisper to Harry

“Yeah, just go! I’ll behind you anyways”

I nodded and slowly untwisted the key and walked in to find them both snogging each other’s faces off.

“Okay guys let’s keep this PG” Harry said coughing behind me

Their eyes darted into our direction making an evil smile curl onto my lips, their cheeks were pink of the warm blood rushing against their skin.

“I guess everything is back to normal!” I cheered

“Thank you guys” Liam and Danielle said at the same time. These two were meant to be.

“Finally I won’t see that hurtful look in Liam’s eyes” I smiled

He ran over to me wrapping his arms around me giving me a tight hug.

“What time is it Dani?” I asked

“Its 4’o’clock”

“How? We didn’t even eat lunch!”

“I guess we had too much fun we forgot about food or we were not hungry because of the popcorn” Harry said

“True, but it’s so dark” Liam whined

I laughed and left the music room with everyone following behind me. In the middle of our way into the living room, Niall bursts into the house laughing with a girl.

A random girl.

We all stop and wait for Niall to introduce her.

“This is Lucy, She is my new girlfriend, My Beautiful Princess

***************************************************

Hello, I’m sorry for this type of ending. Lol, as I said what is a book with no drama ;)

-          I’ll try update everyday as I’m already in half-term, you heard that.

Don’t hate me because of Lucy; something will happen I promise you. But you might be confused why I ended it there but you’ll find out tomorrow J

OH YEAH I GOT AN A FOR MY FRENCH EXAM WHOOP…

Anyways please comment bc I need the comments to go up <3

Love you all x [not edited]