Chapter twelve

Percy POV

When I said this was going to be a simple rescue mission I didn't know how wrong I was, first I thought all we has to do is go to Tartarus, but oh no, I had to go to the gods forsaken void, where with the powers we all have are all focused to make sure we don't fade so now were back to being nothing but Gods dam demigods and that's not even the worst part, the worst part is this place has no sense of time or direction and things just appear one moment your walking in sand dune, next your in a forest then an icy waste land. 

Artemis then walked up to me and said "Percy is everything okay yo have been very quite?" I just nodded but before I could keep walking Leah then said "Dad what the hell is wrong with you, you are moping around acting all emo like Nico what gives, and don't tell me it's nothing." I sighed and said "fine it's the fact that we have been her for gods know how long and are no closer to finding Gaia and the others plus even if we do how the Hades are going to fight them even if we do get to them we have no powers here?" 

Leah then said "well that is one way of looking at it, the other way of looking at it is, if we don't have any powers then more then likely they don't either and even if they do we will figure out a way to defeat them cause defying the odds is not just a saying it a way of life for us need I list all the way's son of Chaos husband of Artemis." 

I rolled my eyes and smiled as I said "yeah you got a point, when did you get to be so smart princess?" Artemis was the one who answer saying "Well since she got to stay with her amazing mother and her seaweed brain of a father didn't get a chance to infect her with seaweed brainitus. As she stuck her tongue out at me. I pulled her into my embrace and said "Well if it is contagious then I then....." Leah then said "EWWWWWWWWW I don't want to see my parents getting all mushy besides we all need to keep focus, it's not like a door is going to lead us straight to Gaia, Tartarus, Uranus and Kronos Cell." 

Just as she said that four portals opened up and a voice said "This is all the Help I can give you, but only one may enter each of the portals the rest will be sent back and you will have to find your own ways out chose wisely." Sally then said "Father?" Void's voice seemed to be coming in all directions, which was wired because he didn't come in with us but before anyone could say anything he said "Just like Tartarus can manifest himself in side his body so can I but It take more power out of me but you need to decided who is going where because I can't hold these portals for long to Ends part of Void with out him knowing."

I stepped up to one portal, Luke went to another, Zoe went to the other, Artemis tired to to walk to one but Bianca Beat her to it and said "this is what we do Milady, you are a goddess who although powerful normally, you don't have half the training I do, plus I'm used to fighting without powers against enemies far stronger than me so I say this with the utmost respect, Milady if you were to go you would be no more than a liability, however if you go back with the other and End try's something there you can be a strength that I could never hope to be."

Artemis seemed like she wanted to agree but she nodded but she added "Just make sure to comeback this time sister for I don't think Nico will forgive me a second time for losing you." I smiled and said "Alright guys same bet as on Argus 554?" they all smiled as Zoe said "Thou still owith me from last time." I shook my head and said "that doesn't count you used a time dilat...." Void then yelled "WE have no time for this either step in no or not at all." and with that we all jumped into four different portals to save our family.

Back on Olympus 

Triton POV

I was pacing back and forth trying to keep my mind off of Percy until Hestia out her hand on my shoulder and said "Honey just calm down, they will be fine honey you must never lose hope." I smiled pulling her into my embrace and said "I will, it just that I haven't been the best brother, heck I was probably a candidate for worst brother in Olympus which would place me up there for worst brother world wide and I don't want to lose him before I can make it up to him."

Before she could say anything, everyone who left minus Percy, Luke, Bianca and Zoe flashed into the throne room along with Hades and Nico who went back to the under world to monitor the situation. Nico was the first person to say anything "Why did you guys come back so early empty handed and where is Percy and my sister?" Artemis who was holding void who looked like he was going to pass out said "All shall be explained however I need Apollo to help Void he used a lot of his powers and is drained." Before anything else was said Apollo made his way to Void and summoned some ambrosia and nectar which void looked grateful for. 

After the color returned to his face Artemis began to explain what happen that is until Nico started shaking with rage and said "You let my sister leave again, the last time she left to save some dumb goddess she got killed and you let her go?" Artemis was pissed and said "YOU DEAR SPEAK TO ME IN SUCH A WAY BOY...." before she could finish her statement Nico's eyes turned solid black and his aura was like death itself, his sword that somehow came to his hands tuned into a scythe after which the room became so quite you could hear a pin fall he then said no loader then a whisper "Here my words Oh Goddess, if my sister doesn't come back from another rescue mission that involved you, you need not worry about End coming for you." he let the rest of the threat hang in the air then shadowed travel away Hades then said "Listen niece I now we have never really gotten along, me being male and you being a child of my little brother, but out of respect for Percy I must warn you do not take Nico lightly for he is named Ghost king for a reason also children of mine tend to find ways of gaining the power they need to make there threats a reality no matter who they threaten, especially if the threat was made because of a past incident they can't let go, but for what it's worth I know you couldn't have stopped Bianca from going no matter what you tried. I go try to clam him down." She smiled at Hades an said "thank you uncle." He nodded and said "think nothing of it." then flashed away to his son. 

I then said "Well that was interesting, so now what are we going to do about the other you guys have been gone for like a week, so there is no telling how long it's going to take them to come back home?" Artemis looked like she was getting dizzy but before anyone could go to her she said "we need to get to cam there is an attack happening at camp right now." We all flashed down to camp to see the whole place lit up with fire and dead campers everywhere with the sounds of fighting still going. As we got closer to the fight we saw Kampe going toe to toe with a daughter of Ares and as we tried to move forward we noticed that there was a force field blocking us Ares was banging on it like a mad man screaming to let him in. Then out of the shadows End walked out as he smiled at Ares faster than we could blink he rushed the daughter of Ares but as he did a hunter of Artemis jumped in his way taking the blow. End then laughed and said "Well I had my fun for now let's go." and with a wave of his hand he and his monsters left along with the force field that stop us. me being closet ran to the hunter and turned her around and what I saw broke my heart it was my daughter Jennet. She smiled and said "I was a real hunter, I gave my life to save a maiden, I hope I made my sister proud, I hope I made Milady proud and (she looked me straight in the eye's) I hope I made you proud fath...." she didn't get to finish as she died in my arms. I broke down crying this was the second time I couldn't protect my little girl first her baster of a step father and now. After that I couldn't control it anymore and let out a scream at the ground began to shake, the seas began to rage the sound of a thousand blaring trumpets blasted form all angles. I finally felt three people pulled me into a hug it was my father, mother and Hestia once they made contact with me my powers stopped causing havoc. and All I could think was (END I'II will kill you if it's the last thing I do.)

and thats it for now hope you liked the chapter so until next time my hunt.