Chapter Ten

Shout out to Lycanfan48 who knew I got the saying from Kong Fu panda

Percy POV

I teleported the body of Order to my side, after which I could tell she was still alive but fading fast so I did the only thing I could do I followed my instincts which told me she has seconds left if that, so I pulled all her energy that had not been used in End's war declaration spell, forcibly took a piece of Artemis and my self and remade Order in doing so she became my second my daughter but I had to keep her to essence joined with mine or the drain would likely mean I would lose to End an in doing so lose the war. 

To make sure I didn't have any distraction I sent mom, Artemis, Leah, Thalia, Nyx, Chaos, Hestia and Nico to Planet Yang and made it so they could flashed or Portal out for a few hours. Void was laughing at me and said "You do know they are all going to kill you right." I laughed as well and said "Yea I know but if I didn't I might not be able to fight Annabeth and End full out because I'll be worried about them the whole time. as we were saying this the Army was running towards us I took out my twin swords expecting riptide and underflow but instead I had two celestial swords both looked like the universe itself. 

As I was looking at my swords they called out to me saying one a male voice saying "Master you have finally awaken and so are we" then a female voice said "Master we have waited for your call for so long now name us and use are righteous furry on those who wish to stand against you." I smiled and said to them I name them Redemption and Justice once I named them the swords they seemed to glow with even more power then they had before I turned to see what was once a vast army now just a smoldering pile of gold dust which left me confused Void seeing this said "the aura of your swords alone have killed them End and Annabeth where started to seethe with anger as End rushed Void and Annabeth rushed at me twin daggers in her hand I used my swords blocking and parring each and everyone of her moves. Normally in the past fights between us I used to hold back because being unpredictable as the sea was the easiest way to beat her, so my very nature gave me a one up on her however I notice that she wasn't analyzing any of my moves. She moved purely on instinct and when I thought this I made a mistake an left a opening which she took advantage of stabbing me in my side she smiled and said "Looks like the jig is up but since your about to die I'll let you know I'm not Annabeth she has been my prisoner ever since you both went to the lotus hotel now time for you to join that satyr friend of yours good bye seaweed brain know that you died by the hands of Scorn." 

Scorn then made to jam her dagger in my throat but a silver Arrow hit her hands making her drop the dagger, a blast of water then hit Scorn in the chest knocking her back as the hunter Phoebe says "Get away from my twin brother you witch."

Phoebe Pov

I looked at my brother about to be killed by that hag and I got my shot her in the hand and said "Get away from my twin brother you witch." The Hag hissed at me and flashed to End side seeing as he was doing bad in his fight with Void, she then said "we will be back and you will not be so lucky until next time." They along with the remaining monsters from their army left. I jogged to my brother just as Milady, Leah, Thalia, Nyx, Chaos, Hestia, Nico and a woman who looked a lot like my mother walked out of what looked like a void portal. All of them began to yell at my seaweed brained twin as he paid little to no attention any of them, he just keep staring at me like he was deciding what to feel, finally I had enough of him staring so I smiled and said "If you take a picture it will last longer." As I said this look on my brother face went from shock to down right rage then he yelled at me and every word felt like a dagger to my heart. "YOU ARE MY SISTER MY TWIN SISTER AND YOU NEVER THOUGHT TO SHARE THIS INFORMATION, DO YOU KNOW HOW LONELY IT WAS IN CAMP BEING THE ONLY CHILD OF POSEIDON." Percy then turned to Artemis and said in a calm cold voice that I have to say frighten the hell out of us all. "did you know and don't lie." she immediately looked down I could tell she was thinking she was about to lose the lover of her life before truly having a chance to experience that love, Hestia seeing this said spoke on her behave saying "Percy it's not her fault the fates took her back in time giving her to Artemis while making us all swear not to say anything until now. 

The fates at that moment decided to flash into the room and waved there hands enveloping me in light and let me say it hurt like nothing else I have ever felt then they said in unison 

All hail Phoebe Andromeda Jackson creator Goddess of Justice, family, Loyalty, Honor, bonds and twin to Perseus Achilles Jackson. 

All hail Artemis Phoebe Jackson creator Goddess of the moon, maidens, Hunt, Honor, children, childbirth and wife of Lord Perseus Jackson, mother to Lady Order and Lady Leah.. 

All hail Leah Sarah Jackson creator Goddess of the Eclipse, Hope, Loyalty, Honor, divine justice, Righteousness and oldest daughter of Lady Artemis and Lord Perseus.

All hail Order Emma Jackson creator Goddess of Loyalty, Matter, Honor, Order and youngest daughter of Lady Artemis and Lord Perseus former parent's Lord Void and Lady Helix." 

All hail Perseus Achilles Jackson creator God of Loyalty, Honor, True love, Mirror worlds, Children, male hunters, Husband to Lady Artemis, Father to Lady Order and Lady Leah and other title we refuse to name. 

As they said this a bright light came out of Percy and he was holding a baby girl in his hands with black hair with Auburn highlights as she opened her eyes they looked just like Percy's and Milady's. I noticed that the fates had flashed out but no one else seemed to noticed them because they were all looking at me even Milady so I said "is something on my face." 

Percy face palmed and said is this what I sound like to you guys." Everyone just laughed and shook there head Artemis turned back to me and said "Phoebe you look like a female Percy." the woman who looked like my mother waved her hand and a mirror appeared in front of me, when I saw my reflection it surprised me, I had long black hair that flowed like the sea my eye's like super nova's tan skin, my super bulky muscles were gone and I had the build of a female swimmers. I walked to my brother and said "listen Percy I know I have treated you like any other boy but it was a act all this time I have wanted to get to know you and I know you must hate me by know bu..." 

Before i could finish I was engulfed in a one arm hug and my brother said "you could never do anything to make me hate you." I smiled and looked down at the baby and said can I hold my niece he looked at me with a you did not just ask that look and handed me my niece, she was so beautiful, then I heard a woman behind me saying yes she is she then continued saying "My daughter I am sorry for not being there for you, but not a day has gone by th...." I guess interrupting people with hugs run in the family cause that is exactly what I did to my mom she started to cry after a few minutes she composed herself just as we were all having fun the rest of the Nyx team came to us but what was weird was walking next to Luke was my best dead best friend Grover hold a girl in his hands when I finally saw who the girl was I almost killed her, the girl in Grover's arms was the one person I hated with every fiber of my being, the girl I thought until now had took my best friend from me it was Annabeth Chase beaten bruised and cut up. before I could do anything Annabeth woke up and screamed. 

A/N Sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to get the update out to you guys but will have another one soon and what do you guys think of the twist Annabeth is she really good or is this another trick well you all have to wait and see so as away's keep the forest alive until next time my hunt