Chapter Two

Percy P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of voices arguing. I squinted against the sun and my blurry vision cleared, showing Apollo and my dad arguing.

"He needs rest! He nearly died!" Apollo shouted. "You don't think I know that?!" my dad retorted. Look, Zeus said he needs to talk to him right now."

I sat up rubbing my temple, which was hurting. The two gods stopped arguing when they noticed I was awake."Percy," The sun god sounded relieved.

Poseidon passed me a square of ambriosia and took my arm."Percy, I know you need rest but Zeus wants to talk to you."I swallowed my ambriosia."It's okay dad. I can walk.

He helped me up slowly and stepped foward, a bit wobbly on my feet, I looked around."Where are we?"

"Like a little kid?" Apollo asked, smirking.

I groaned and shielded my eyes. "It looks like someone threw a lump of gold into the ground and hollowed it out.

I was telling the truth, the place was covered completely in gold. Apollo's smile dropped and my dad started laughing. I looked between the two in confusion as we walked through the door.

"Son, this is Apollo's palace."

I bit my lip to stop myself laughing. Apollo scowled good-naturally. We went outside and my dad led me to the Throne Room.

I Knocked on the door, pushed it open and gingerally stuck my head in. "Um can I came in?"

Zeus looked up and grinned, "Percy. Come in. You too, Apollo and Poseidon." The three of us stepped in and Apollo and Poseidon went to their thrones.

Zeus clapped his hands."Ok Percy, the council has agreed to give you one wish. And don't worry, I know what you'll ask, and if you desire it you shall have it." I stared at him.

"Oh yes. You will be the first demigod to receive this gift in a millennium. if you want you shall become a god."

I stared at him again. Me a god? I don't really think that would be good, I'd have to live with Annabeth's betrayal forever.

And my mom, I couldn't leave her.

I slowly shook my head and looked up at Zeus, my gaze determined. No."

Artemis'  P.O.V.

I was honestly shocked. Any other male hero would jump at the chance to become a god. Although I knew Percy wasn't like all the other men, he really shocked me with his selflessness.

My father's mouth was opening and closing like a goldfish. "No? You dare refuse our generous gift?" he said dangerously. Percy shook his head quickly. "No, no, it isn't like that. It's just I have another wish."

My father sighed, "Alright, tell us your request."Percy steeled his gaze,"But first you must swear on the river Styx to do as I wish as long as it is in your power."

Percy P.O.V.

Zeus looked ready to explode. "You think we would not do it?" he asked incredulously. "Fine we swear on the River Styx, as long as it is WITHIN our power."

I nodded."I'd like all the minor gods and the goddesses and Hades to have cabins in Camp Half-Blood. I'd also like Hades and Hestia to have thrones on Olympus. You must make sure ALL your demigod children come to Camp Half-Blood and are claimed by their thirteenth birthday."

I glanced at the gods, they were all staring at me. "You ask much, Perseus," Zeus said. I let my gaze harden as I looked at him. I hold you all to your oath."

Zeus looked about to object, but Posiedon cut in. "We do owe it to him, brother. Him and all our children."

Zeus nodded bitterly."Very well, your wish shall be granted, young demigod."

I bowed to him, and he waved his hand, dismissing the council. I walked out and headed back to Apollo's palace to collect my things.

*********Line Break********

I gathered my weapons and grabbed a change of clothes. As soon as I was ready to leave, I went to the Throne Room to see if a god was still there, so they could flash me away.

When I reached there, the only god in there was Demeter. I went to her throne and bowed. "My Lady Demeter, I was wondering if you could help me get to camp?

I looked up at her spoonful of cereal frozen halfway to her mouth. She smiled."Of course Perseus, you did save Olympus after all."I smiled at her gratefully. "Thank you My Lady."

Demeter waved her hand and I appeared in the dining pavilion at Camp Half-Blood. Snice it was night, everyone was still in bed which made what I was about to do even easier.I snuck past all the cabins until I reached Poseidon Cabin. I grabbed my shiled, which Tyson had fixed. I changed into a black t-shirt, jeans and combat boots. I grabbed two changes of clothes, stuffed them into my bag pack and slung it onto my back.

I walked out of my cabin and looked sadly at it, good bye, I might see you again, I thought as I walked back towards the pavillion. I grabbed some food, and sacrificed it to Demeter, Apollo and my Dad.

Then I sprinted off into the woods. 

-----------------------------

Since I had slept all day, I didn't need to rest a long while. I hiked all night and well into the day as well. When it was affternoon, I decided to stop and eat something.

However as soon as I took some food out of my bag and bulit a fire, I felt some eyes on my back. I gripped Riptide and turned around slowly, expecting a monster. What I didn't expect, was a little girl staring at me with a bit of fear.

I let go of Riptide and walked slowly over to her."Hi, what are you doing in the woods all alone?"

She took a step back and I noticed her black eyes and hair. "I- I ran away. Please don't take me back!" she cried, curling into a ball.

I looked at her feeling sad. "It's ok, I won't make you go anywhere you dont want to go." She peeked at me from behind her knees.

"Promise?"

I smiled."Promise." She stood up and smiled uneasily."What's your name?" I asked her gently, putting my hand on her shoulder.

"My name is Leah," she looked at me with a little hope in her eyes. I laughed."Thats a lovely name Leah. My name is Percy."

Suddenly a black skull appeared over her head and I gasped, surprised that Hades had another kid.

Leah looked up at where I was staring at and screamed at the sight of the skull. It disappeared and she hugged me. I froze, not  knowing what to do. Ten tatively I hugged her back.

"Leah?" She looked up at me again. "Yes, Percy?" I smiled. "Do you know about the Greek gods?